chubbyemmas food dairy

chubbyemma

Silver Member
Could someone please give me some feedback on my 2 days eating dairy.

did one a few weeks back and got no response,thought i would try again.

somedays im feeling im not eating enough then other days i am, getting confused with myself.

Saturday

Breakfast
2 weetabix (healthy extra)
Semi skimmed milk (healthy extra)
Coffee with sweetner and milk from healthy extra.
Banana

Lunch

Tin SAlmon with salad
muller light yoghurt

Dinner

Cauliflower
Tin of light choieces chicken in white sauce

Plenty of diet drinks through day.

Today

Breakfast

2 weetabix(healthy extra)
Milk from allowance (healthy extra)
banana

Lunch

packet of cous cous

Dinner

new potatoes
3 quorn sausgaes
packet of pasta n sauce (1 syn)

every night i take a square of choccie with me to bed to nibble on

feedback would be great if anyone can give me any

:)

Hi Emma

Having a little nosy :)

I assume your following EE? My advice for you is whack a bit more super free in your meals as your supposed to have your plate 1/3 full of it. For example with couscous, when I have couscous, I bulk it out and add tomatoes, onion, pepper, spring onion and sweetcorn to make sure i'm getting in my 1/3 super free. And with your dinner, have some more veg!

Also, make sure you're drinking a lot of fluid. I see you have plently of diet drinks, but maybe up your water intake (or even have some no added sugar squash). This is all advice others have given me and I've followed it and feel so much better for it!

Make sure you use your syns as well!

I've only been doing this since March, so I'm no expert. Others on the forum can help a lot more than me (this forum is amazing, it's helped me so much!!)

Other than that it looks good, keep it up :) x

hi geordiegirl

cheers for that, i do red and green days i cant quite get my mind around ee days. hopefully the penny will drop one day soon lol

thanks for tips, a fresh pair of eyes can see where im going wrong, your right i need more fluids and superfree foods.

shall start on putting that right

your right this forum is a god send to me, dont think i could do it without the help and support on here

Oh, well if you do red/green, you are allowed 2 healthy extra b's (also 2 healthy extra a's if you want). Make sure you fit another B in :) x

Back