chuffed !!

congratulations!

wow thats an amazing start -
V x

That's fantastic, well done :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahh thankyou ! I cant stop smiling !! Do u think its reasonable to expect those kind of numbers every week at my weight (19.5 stone ish) ?

Wow get you! congrats!
xx

Well i lost 11lb my first week and its leveled off to 4lb a week. I dont think you could lose 11lb every week or it would only take u 3months lol. CDC tells me you lose on average a stone a month... a little more on your first month some people lose a little more ad some people lose a little less. The more weight you have the more you will lose the weight. Good luck hun <3 xxx

fantastic loss well done!

Congratulations - you did really well. I stuck to it like glue and only managed 8lbs so you have had a wonderful result. I've tried to calculate how many weeks I need to do SS for at 4lbs a week - that way if I have any good weeks it'll be a bonus. If it all goes to plan I should be at target by 31st May - knowing that date has really helped focus me. When would yours be?

Yup, I figured mine was about the same! June/Julyish. Got 8 stone to lose ultimately (oh my gosh that's a whole other person) and thinking I might maintain for a month or two after 4 or 5 stone then begin again. xxx

Back