Chuffed

purpleflower

First weigh in today (have only been sole sourcing for 5 days since Monday). Am chuffed to have lost 5lbs in 5 days! Can't lie it has been bloody hard and today had a major slump but am now through "the other side". Feel am in ketosis and not bothered by food at all. Prob had too much summer berry flavouring than should but seems not to affect How is everyone else getting on ? Purple

well done on ur loss!! my first weigh in is tues pm, but i keep sneaking at the scales lol its one way to keep motivated!!

Well done - that's brill! xxx

well done! Thats brilliant. I got weighed in today, day 7 and lost 12lb. Pretty pleased with that too. Are you through your slump now? xx

Yea through the slump and through the other side and feeling good! Well done to you both woo !

Weigh day tomorrow am nervoussssss. Although has a great ss week,got the breath from hell!

Woo hoo another 5lbs ! Am pleased that the hard work has paid off

Going to go upto 810kcal now that I have dumped the first 10lbs

How is everyone else's days going?

Purple

God I forgot how 810 feels such much more to eat than ss

Another fantastic loss - well done!
How are you getting on with 810? X

12lbs in an ideal world. 810 has always been my fav plan as it's soooo easy. I don't however think I will lose weight this week,think I have slipped put of ketosis and feel kinda big .will have to wait and see. Purple

Sent from my iPad

A few more days until weigh in though and you know how this diet can give you a 'woosh' in just a few days ..... fingers crossed for you!

Gutted to put on a pound! How is this possible ?

Just following 810 perfectly as I should but frightened of scales now ! What stage you at ?

3lbs off this morning am pleased with that :). Purple

In my ideal world 10lbs I think. No rush though as long as I'm smallish for summer
How about you?

Back