Chuffed

Another 1lb off so can't complain

Sent from my iPad

Nope ignore my last entry. I have weighed myself this morning which is a exact week and it's 2lbs off instead! Happy days

Will be continuing with cambridge but thinking long term to convert to more convention close calorie observation or similar Anyone done this?

Woo into the 9's. 2lbs off again yet a bit of an up and down week with a low carb Chinease takeaway . Up to step 3 to enjoy some fruit and breakfast from monday Happy dayyyyyys. Hope everyone else doing well

Seems like you are doing great. Congratulations on being able to go into summer being small. That is my goal too, but am a ways off.

Think to summer. Stay in the weight loss "zone ' and then await for happy days

Thank you although that was my first big and main cambridge journey. Weigh day tomorrow am little nervous as bit of a mixed week somedays eating spot on and other days so busy and not had half of what should have.

Stayed the same so can't complain Purple

On 1000

Sent from my iPad

Put on a pound ,never mind always struggle from this point

3lbs off today was very unexpected !

Have been on holiday this week and gained 2lbs but can live with it as had great time

Lost a 1lb which is good. Need to tone up now and push the exercise I think

Sent from my iPad

Woo hoo my 12 week mini weight loss challenge ends today ! Have lost a very unexpected 2lbs despite some easter goodies taking me to a BMi of 22. Feeling happier in clothes now and motivated to boost exercise

purpleflower said:
Woo hoo my 12 week mini weight loss challenge ends today ! Have lost a very unexpected 2lbs despite some easter goodies taking me to a BMi of 22. Feeling happier in clothes now and motivated to boost exercise Hope everyone else doing well! Purple

Back