Chug.. Chug.. Stop!

fairy-mary

I folks
6 weeks in and 2 1/2 stone off (1 1/2 off target) I done 3 week SS and 3 weeks SS+
And my weight loss has stopped! But iv been nibbling and have slipped a but! Not massively but obviously enough to effect weight loss! I'm so angry that I'm sabotaging my self like this!! Shall I ..
(a) go back to SS for 1 or 2 weeks then build up again or ..
(b) keep on SS+ and just stick to it?
Any advice welcome!!
My CDC no good as lives An hour away and she's a habit of talking about herself!!!
Thanks x

im no expert, but id say go back to ss for a week or so, that way you will not be tempted by food and you will know you are back in ketosis for sure... hope this helps x

i'd agree, a short blast of a couple of weeks just on the packs may be enough to boost your losses - but more importantly will put your head back in the "I don't do food" game.

that's why i would never want to do SS+. I know for me it would be a slippery slope!

Thanks! I'm starving today on SS! Shows how quick things slide back. Am doing SS this week then I'll re-evaluate!
Thanks for advice!

I stepped down from 1000 to 810 just coz I kept being bad with the food. A little nibble here n there! Back into it now!! X

Hi fairy-mary

Get up, brush yourself down, forgive yourself and get back onto the wagon.
This is advice given to me when I last 'fell down', which I chose to ignore and now I'm back to square one...eeek!!
Keep calm and carry on...you know you want to really ;)

Back