Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Here it is... statue.jpg

Ooh I like that!

The way I saw it was, my body is craving food, my muscles needed energy, doesn't mean it had to be pizza, and I promised myself a week 100%, and I'll get it, I've not had a day off this week, maybe a few treats, but nothing off plan, which means I'm feeling positie, but it also means if I don't get another lb on Friday I'm in serious binge danger zone!
XxX

You'll get it you've got another two days yet, it's only your muscles stopping it from showing. I've promised myself an 100% week too, got everything here that I need for one food wise so there's no excuse. We can do it! xx

You'll get it you've got another two days yet, it's only your muscles stopping it from showing. I've promised myself an 100% week too, got everything here that I need for one food wise so there's no excuse. We can do it! xx

I hope so, I'll be peeved if not, thing is I know doing Jillian will help tone and get smaller, but I'm such a slave to the numbers!

I've told Boy my treatnight (fri) will be SW friendly - so either sausages, gravy and mash (syned) or a pitta pizza, mugshot and doritos (synned) no takeaway for a month, I've got him on strict orders! :p
XxX

If you can pull that off I'll be so proud of you, it all sounds yummy so whatever you go for will be nice. Have you tried the oxo season and shake things? If I do chips in my halo fryer I use the chinese one or the garlic one, just sprinkle it over after I've sprayed the frylight and the chips get an extra crunch and yummy taste. They're free on ww and I'm sure they're free on sw too so they wouldn't use up syns if you fancy adding some extra pizazz to things :) xx

If you can pull that off I'll be so proud of you, it all sounds yummy so whatever you go for will be nice. Have you tried the oxo season and shake things? If I do chips in my halo fryer I use the chinese one or the garlic one, just sprinkle it over after I've sprayed the frylight and the chips get an extra crunch and yummy taste. They're free on ww and I'm sure they're free on sw too so they wouldn't use up syns if you fancy adding some extra pizazz to things :) xx

I'll be proud of me too, there are 5 takeaways within walking distance of my house and a mobile pizza van that's started to pull up in the village on Fridays too, torture! I normally do my chips with garlic salt and then add vinegar when they're done, but the seasonings sound yummy, like the sound of the chinese one!
XxX

They're so handy too cos they just sprinkle on and they do loads of different flavours. They always seem to be on offer for a pound too which is a bonus. I get take away menus through the door every week and we live about 5-10 mins out of town so everywhere that does take away is only a couple of mins in the car or they deliver quickly. Mobile pizza van? That's a new one on me but oh so bad for the diet :/ xx

They're so handy too cos they just sprinkle on and they do loads of different flavours. They always seem to be on offer for a pound too which is a bonus. I get take away menus through the door every week and we live about 5-10 mins out of town so everywhere that does take away is only a couple of mins in the car or they deliver quickly. Mobile pizza van? That's a new one on me but oh so bad for the diet :/ xx

We're quite fortunate that our house is a PAIN to find, so we never other getting deliveries so we have to actually go out! Definitely puts me off as the outside is a scary place full of people! Oh it looks so yummy, so far have resisted, as normally if I want pizza it means dominos only! :p
XxX

Dominos or pizza hut, it's all the same yummy naughtiness to me. Thinking about ti now we live within a 10 minute car run of so many places it's ridiculous. No wonder we're getting heavier as a country. How's your sleeping lately did you manage to get back into your deep sleep groove? xx

Dominos or pizza hut, it's all the same yummy naughtiness to me. Thinking about ti now we live within a 10 minute car run of so many places it's ridiculous. No wonder we're getting heavier as a country. How's your sleeping lately did you manage to get back into your deep sleep groove? xx

Sleeping was okay, did really well at the weekend, but since Monday night been bad, but think that's because every time I roll over or fidget my muscles scream in pain! I've just sent Boy a cheeky email saying if I get my big loss like I'm hoping this week can I be treated to a hotel with a nice bath and a super king bed, doubt it'll happen but a girl can try!
XxX

If you don't ask you don't get that's my motto. Let me know what he says xx

If you don't ask you don't get that's my motto. Let me know what he says xx

I've said it'll be good for my health as I'll get a good night sleep and my muscles will get a soak as our bath tub sucks so bad! He'll say yes but conveniently forget about it! :p
XxX

Aww I would love a super king size bed at home Dai hogs the bed and quilt it sends me nuts. I can't use the muscles excuse for that one xx

Aww I would love a super king size bed at home Dai hogs the bed and quilt it sends me nuts. I can't use the muscles excuse for that one xx

I'm sure people weren't designed to share beds! :p
XxX

I'm with you on that one. I'd love a king size all to myself so I can get some star fishing action going on xx

I'm with you on that one. I'd love a king size all to myself so I can get some star fishing action going on xx

We went to a hotel once that had an emperor bed, was so snuggly with fluffy white sheets, didn't even know Steve was there it was so big! Too expensive to do again though, was a 1st anniversary treat, cost a fortune! Though I do keep digging him in the ribs, it cost me about £400 and he was unemployed at the time and then when it was his turn to pay the year after I got a £60 hotel in Brisol city center with a back alley entrance, not my idea of a pressie!

XxX

Aww to a man though he did well to think of taking you away they're simple creatures aren't they? Bless him he sounds like a keeper from all the little things he does for you. Even when he brings you home take away hes just being nice as frustrating as it must be for you. I can't wait to go away in October that hot tub is just waiting for me to sit in it for hours drinking wine and pretending I'm sophisticated xx

Aww to a man though he did well to think of taking you away they're simple creatures aren't they? Bless him he sounds like a keeper from all the little things he does for you. Even when he brings you home take away hes just being nice as frustrating as it must be for you. I can't wait to go away in October that hot tub is just waiting for me to sit in it for hours drinking wine and pretending I'm sophisticated xx

He always tried bless, even if he doesn't get it right. I'll always value him trying, just sometimes it's like..."really?" not a lot of his thinking makes sense to me, or anyone else for that matter but I guess it must work for him!

Aw, I'm so so jealous, I want nothing more than a hot tub and some cocktails right now, trying to talk my aunt into a girly weekend but she's not biting!
XxX

It's the little things that count isn't it. I'm happy with a cup of tea made for me or not having or unload the dishwasher. I cannot wait for three nights away from work and the kids. It's all the sweeter going away when you work from home because you never feel the separation between the two xx

It's the little things that count isn't it. I'm happy with a cup of tea made for me or not having or unload the dishwasher. I cannot wait for three nights away from work and the kids. It's all the sweeter going away when you work from home because you never feel the separation between the two xx

I'm content purely because I've not had to do a single load of laundry for the 2 years we've lived together! Flowers occasionally would be lovely but no washing? Heaven! Where are you off to?
XxX

Back