Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

You jammy thing! I do at least one load every day and more when the kids are in school and are wearing uniform and normal clothes. It's the ironing I hate. We're off to a place called Heronsbrook Lodges in narbeth, west wales. You should have a look on Tripadvisor it looks stunning and if we like it there we'll go back for our honeymoon next year xx

You jammy thing! I do at least one load every day and more when the kids are in school and are wearing uniform and normal clothes. It's the ironing I hate. We're off to a place called Heronsbrook Lodges in narbeth, west wales. You should have a look on Tripadvisor it looks stunning and if we like it there we'll go back for our honeymoon next year xx

Ha I know, I hate touching wet clothes, so he does it without question, mind you I do all the dishes, hoovering, tidying etc! And the cooking of course or we'd have takeout every night! I think I've found the right one, looks lovely, the little lake is so pretty! :)
XxX

Was a bit put off by the golf course until I read a few reviews that said it's close but not close enough for the people playing to be an issue. I do it all here, Dai is very old fashioned with things like that cos he's a cave man lol We would have either take away or beans on toast every day if the cooking was left to him xx

I think Steve wants to be old fashioned but is too under the thumb!

I need dinner inspiration! I still have 860 calories to use for dinner and I want something warm and comforting, somehow salad isn't doing it for me! I always feel like I've cheated if I don't have what's planned but it's rainy and chilly!
XxX

Soup? Homemade curry? Beans on toast with some chorizo? lol what usually makes you feel warm and comforted? xx

Soup? Homemade curry? Beans on toast with some chorizo? lol what usually makes you feel warm and comforted? xx

Varying things! I'm so indecisive! I've narrowed it to beans, mash and...something else! I just need to find the something else and I don't fancy sausages. I'm in one of those moods where you go "Ooh that...wait no...that! no that doesn't sound good...how about?...nah"
XxX

I know that mood well. It never ends positively for me so I try to plan :-/

Got any chicken breasts that you could have with gravy instead of beans? Oh saying that beans are free aren't they. Hmm it's a toughie xx

I know that mood well. It never ends positively for me so I try to plan :-/

Got any chicken breasts that you could have with gravy instead of beans? Oh saying that beans are free aren't they. Hmm it's a toughie xx

Nope, no chicken, all ours is frozen and the Tesco quality is rubbish. I refuse to get a takeout, it's not happening, but with 806 cals I've got some wiggle room on what I want and the only bad thing I have in the house right now is a box of poptarts, so not much risk there!

Why is this so difficult? When we used to not diet I was always in the mood for something!
XxX

Tesco fresh isn't so bad but I keep their cook from frozen fillets in the freezer for a just in case moment and they're not the best. I've changed my mind about what I want tonight I now want spaghetti bolognese but that's okay because at least I've got the stuff here. Have a look for inspiration in the cupboards when you get home xx

Tesco fresh isn't so bad but I keep their cook from frozen fillets in the freezer for a just in case moment and they're not the best. I've changed my mind about what I want tonight I now want spaghetti bolognese but that's okay because at least I've got the stuff here. Have a look for inspiration in the cupboards when you get home xx

Ooh that sounds nice! I could go for something like carbonara I think, but would want to do it from a jar as hate cooking it! I might try that or rice, something filling.
XxX

I do my own carbonara with philly light, mushrooms and bacon instead of ham for that extra tastiness. Doesn't take long but if you have a jar handy go with that. I don't think your muscles are up to chopping and stirring lol xx

I do my own carbonara with philly light, mushrooms and bacon instead of ham for that extra tastiness. Doesn't take long but if you have a jar handy go with that. I don't think your muscles are up to chopping and stirring lol xx

I've only ever tried the SW recipe with egg and it was rank, pass the double cream! :p
I've left the decision up to Steve, so we'll see what happens!
XxX

Why is it when I have a week where I eat pizza I lose, but a week on plan has shown not a wiggle since Sunday?! I'm going to be so bummed out tomorrow, I can feel it.

No don't get bummed being good will show eventually. I blame the exercise it's evil ;) xx

No don't get bummed being good will show eventually. I blame the exercise it's evil ;) xx

It is, and it better, I'm seriously p*ssed today, at work too not just diet, wanna go home and go on my cross trainer!
XxX

It will be waiting for you when you get home. Like some kind of weird exercise stalker lol xx

It will be waiting for you when you get home. Like some kind of weird exercise stalker lol xx

"Hello, I've been waiting for you"...there would be all sorts of innuendo to go with it too. :p
XxX

Hahaha yeah "how was work dear? are you ready to mount me yet?" xx

Hahaha yeah "how was work dear? are you ready to mount me yet?" xx

HA!! "Fancy a ride, hop on!" Oh I'll never look at the cross trainer in the same light again! Forever ruined!
XxX

Mmm I love it when you get all hot ans sweaty on top of me pahahaha Boy will be jealous when you start blushing just looking at it xx

Back