Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

It's rubbish when you get in that mind set. You do need a treat/blow out every now and then though, else you really would go crazy.
You've done really well so far, I wouldn't let one evening off plan ruin it for you, you'll pull back the damage over the next week or so.
Just keep on with plan and have lots of speed foods :)

I did the same the other week with a chinese and regretted eating it nearly straight away, but boy did it taste good and greasy. Well worth it lol.

Aww hun :( the chinese probably wasnt even that bad you know, and definitely not worth punishing yourself for! You've been doing so well, especially upping your exercise and everything. You could have just used flexi syns too. Next time you feel like that make sure you come in here straight away so we can all tell you to stop being a negative nelly and just draw a line.x.x.

Yep I agree you need a blow out now and again but today is a new day just get back on that horse and forget about the weekend. Easier said than done I know but we all slip now and again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

large.jpg
Here's to drawing a line under the weekend and having an awesome week, we can do it!

Haha Sammy! :D

Please don't punish yourself love, it was just a blip and not a very big one, next time come on here so we can knock some sense into you :p xx

Creepy, yet still somehow sexy picture of Sam has cheered me right up! :)

I'm feeling okay today, don't know what happened, normally I'd just draw a line under it but just felt so bad - didn't even get half the amount we'd normally have gotten! Think Saturday of starvation probably sorted it out anyway, even if it was a silly way to do it, so back to normal now!
X

Are you a Sam fan? I want to marry dean. Saturday probably more than made up for it but when you're used to eating healthy even something like a small Chinese makes you feel like you've let yourself down but that's why we're here to make you feel better :) xx

Glad you are feeling a little better. Starvation isn't the way to do it though hun, you're body just hangs on to everything it can then. Just get eating lots of healthy super free foods

Are you a Sam fan? I want to marry dean. Saturday probably more than made up for it but when you're used to eating healthy even something like a small Chinese makes you feel like you've let yourself down but that's why we're here to make you feel better :) xx

I'm much more of a Dean fan, though Cas is my favorite, because....really how can anyone be that adorable?!

Yeah that's the thing, it was so much smaller than I'd have had before, but felt like I'd eaten a house and let myself down Still I'm munching on all the super free today, so hopefully that'll perk me up a bit!
X

It was Deans birthday on Saturday the gorgeous piece of ass that he is :) Cass is lovely even with the coat haha

Super free will do the job and you will be wearing your sw halo with pride again before you know it xx

Holy sh** 30DS level 2 is impossible! Jeeeeeeeeezz!

If it's tough you know you'll get results xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh gotta love Cas! ;) how about we just kidnap all three and you can see who you fancy on the day :p lol x

I'm up for that! Xx

Ohhhh Pixie that sounds lovely - think there might be some fighting over them though! :p I'll settle for a cuppa and a slice of cake with Bobby! :D

Happy non-existant pancake day everyone! I'm going to save it and have 1 single normal pancake on Friday night after WI, boy's eating his at work today, so I don't kill him at home!

I was SO good last night, I finished level 2 (with some modifications as I just physically couldn't do 2 of the moves, my body is too short!) and then did the whole of level 1 again plus my 30 day squats, arms and abs! I'm like a bloomin' martyr today!!

Plan for today:
Breakfast: Grapes, strawberries, raspberries
Lunch: Edamame, sushi (2)
Dinner: Either a big bowl of weetabix (apparently my body is craving this today..not sure why) or a ham and cheese toastie (either way using HeA + B)

X

Jillian would be proud of you! I'm having a sod it day and I'll be eating pancakes when the kids come home from school. The acid in the lemon juice will dissolve the calories won't it? ;) xx

Jillian would be proud of you! I'm having a sod it day and I'll be eating pancakes when the kids come home from school. The acid in the lemon juice will dissolve the calories won't it? ;) xx

She would! I did L2 before my OH got home and then made him do L1 with me - poor sod looked like he was going to croak!
I think pancake day with kids is a perfectly acceptable time to take a break from being 100% on plan, but if lemon juice dissolved calories I would eat it all day every day!
X

Just my wishful thinking again then? Haha

Poor boy why are you so cruel? If I suggested working out to my oh he'd tell me to go ahead and he'd watch xx

Lol kids aren't a reason for pancakes! I'm having them and i don't have any ;) I'm really looking forward to mine, a proper one with banana and choc sauce 6 syns! :D nomnom!
And by god you are a sucker for punishment, but well done you i could never manage one session of evil Jillian lol x

I think pancakes in general are reason enough! I'm going with the logic of if I withhold pancakes now, I can eat at IHOP every day in America! :p
X

Back