Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Morning Ladies,

11.2 today, 2lbs off, still not totally happy with that though, and I think it's mainly because apparently now my body doesn't want to keep any food down! I miss my big losses :( I know 2lbs is still good, don't get me wrong, just thought after being stuck for so long and working me bum off it'd be a bit more, was so hoping to be down to 11. Boys starting me on exercise bootcamp from Monday (as long as I don't feel like death by then!) so hopefully burning a bit more off and Jillian shall be started again (I do say this a lot and then do it once and quit!), so feeling a bit more positive.

I'm going to ignore food for a bit today, and see how I feel later, got jolted awake this morning by a huge thunder storm and Marley (Puppy2) jumping on me to hide from said thunder storm and then hiding under my duvet - which of course meant puppy1 thought we were having cuddle time and also joined in, kicking Mummy to the floor to sit awake for 3 hours until it was time to officially get up!
XxX

Just think, not far from the 10's now. I class 2lb as a good loss! But I know how you feel after my measley 1lb last week.
It best be more this week!!!!!

Just think, not far from the 10's now. I class 2lb as a good loss! But I know how you feel after my measley 1lb last week.
It best be more this week!!!!!

Always feel a bit guilty as other people may struggle to get 2lbs, I'd be so happy if that's what I was expecting, but I was so hoping for more, still, at least we're heading in the right direction eh?
XxX

It is in the right direction, and look at your stats! Half way there?!!! Pretty impressive.

It is in the right direction, and look at your stats! Half way there?!!! Pretty impressive.

Only to interim goal, but it is pretty exciting :)
Not long till your 10k now, are you ready?
XxX

Aww puppy cuddles! :D well done on the loss anyway, and keep positive!

:) not so much puppy cuddles as "let's stretch our legs till Mum has to move!" sharing the love as always!
Thank you Honey, trying hard! You're so close to goal!
XxX

Morning Diary..I hate Mondays.

I've been off plan ALL weekend, food was eaten, sickness was felt, regret! Back today with renewed hope (just like every Monday!). I've had a really odd weekend of feeling hungry and sick for having eaten too much at the same time - do you ever get those weekends where you just physically can't stop eating?! Yeah I've had one, done now though, realized feeling sick totally wasn't worth it. So today will be very light, filled with 30DS and boy has nicked the batteries out of my scales.

Feeling eurgh today, everyone's getting on my nerves, wish work colleagues would just go away today, we've got this one guy who comes in, watches cat videos, moans about all the work he has to do and how he does everything and spends half the time stalking me and doing nothing, normally it's fine but today I've just told him to go away!!
XxX

Haha your post has made me giggle. Typical Monday mornings. Hope it gets a bit better for you.

10k training is going well however I think it's running my weightlosses. But raised £158 so far.

Haha your post has made me giggle. Typical Monday mornings. Hope it gets a bit better for you.

10k training is going well however I think it's running my weightlosses. But raised £158 so far.

Counting down the days till the weekend again! :p

Oh no, I know how annoying it is to not see a change on the scales because of exercise! But you're getting SO much fitter!
£158 is brilliant, when's the run?
XxX

18th may, fast approaching!!! I'm both excited and scared. I have no idea what to expect and it's more the getting there and stuff that's making me nervous rather than the actual run.

18th may, fast approaching!!! I'm both excited and scared. I have no idea what to expect and it's more the getting there and stuff that's making me nervous rather than the actual run.

Oo not long! I understand what you mean, at least once you're running it's simple, but the organizing for these things is nightmarish!

I'm on mass exercise kick today to ward off the weekend, 30DS, 20 mins cross trainer, 100 squats, 100 curls, 50 crunches and then hopefully a decent jog tonight!
XxX

Your plan for exercise has just made me feel SO lazy haha! I really have no will power in the house, if I go out to the gym I can be a beast though. Hmm need to get my fat butt into gear I think.

I am feeling exactly the same about food this weekend. Junk food hangover is just so not worth it! Im still feeling the effects today!

.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oo not long! I understand what you mean, at least once you're running it's simple, but the organizing for these things is nightmarish!

I'm on mass exercise kick today to ward off the weekend, 30DS, 20 mins cross trainer, 100 squats, 100 curls, 50 crunches and then hopefully a decent jog tonight!
XxX

Woow! Thats alot of exercise!! I kicked the squats to the sideline as they were hurting my knees a little bit, trying to get started on some again this week though. And a few tummy ones as well ready for hols.

Your plan for exercise has just made me feel SO lazy haha! I really have no will power in the house, if I go out to the gym I can be a beast though. Hmm need to get my fat butt into gear I think.

I am feeling exactly the same about food this weekend. Junk food hangover is just so not worth it! Im still feeling the effects today!

.x.x.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's only a lot because I've eaten SO SO much! I'm torn between feeling regret about it and being impressed at myself! :p
XXX

Woow! Thats alot of exercise!! I kicked the squats to the sideline as they were hurting my knees a little bit, trying to get started on some again this week though. And a few tummy ones as well ready for hols.

I've noticed that too, never had dodgy knees before but since starting squats and Jillian I feel so old!
XxX

I've noticed that too, never had dodgy knees before but since starting squats and Jillian I feel so old!
XxX

Me too. I feel great for getting out there and running though, especially when I used to make such a fuss in school about having to do athletics and cross country. Haha, I could count the number of times I got out of lesson with feeling sick as I didn't want to have to run, and now I choose to do it?!

Toning exercises to start tonight though. Sit-ups first I think and those leg lifts.

Me too. I feel great for getting out there and running though, especially when I used to make such a fuss in school about having to do athletics and cross country. Haha, I could count the number of times I got out of lesson with feeling sick as I didn't want to have to run, and now I choose to do it?!

Toning exercises to start tonight though. Sit-ups first I think and those leg lifts.

I was the same, heck half the time I got out of it just to see if I could! I think it's the forced aspect, it's much easier to do exercise when it's what you want to do and for a reason, rather than because some annoying teacher you dislike (it's always the PE teachers!) is telling you that you HAVE to!

I'm in hair crisis at the moment, so I've got to fit exercise in with running around to various Boots trying to get this dye out! Why do I do this to myself?!

What's happened ?? Wrong colour??

Back