Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

At least he knew what all the fuss was about! You're a braver woman than me if you manage that every day. I bet you'd see brilliant results but you'd need 30 days off after it lol xx

I think your muscles would probably get used to it in the end, but I totally understand why people do it and then never touch it again! I feel so stiff! The before and after pics on Google for 30 days straight are amazing, so it's spurring me on a bit!
XxX

Yeah I've seen those there are some really big differences in quite a few of them. Just goes to show that working hard does pay off, she knows her stuff does Jillian xx

Yeah I've seen those there are some really big differences in quite a few of them. Just goes to show that working hard does pay off, she knows her stuff does Jillian xx

She really does, but I do so hate her!
I think I'll try it again tonight and if my body really hurts tomorrow (rather than manning up and fixing itself like I'm hoping) I'll have to do one every other day and just take 60 days! Are you getting the DVD today?
XxX

Yep I must have had a blow to my head because when my sister asked what I wanted for my birthday I said 30 day shred! Way to burn off the cake eh?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you develop some kind of vampire like speed of recovery but if not taking longer to do it is way better than not doing it at all xx

Yep I must have had a blow to my head because when my sister asked what I wanted for my birthday I said 30 day shred! Way to burn off the cake eh?

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you develop some kind of vampire like speed of recovery but if not taking longer to do it is way better than not doing it at all xx

Oh my Goodness, you're like a saint, people ask me what I want for my Birthday and my reply is normally FOOD!

Vampire speed would be so useful, but Boy's promised me a bubble bath and a massage with deepheat tonight!!
XxX

He's a good one fair play isn't he? I was lucky to get a cup of tea from Dai this morning lol I'm not a saint I was being optimistic and it was after seeing the google before and afters. If I can't do it I'll just keep doing leslie until I'm ready. She won't be on the shelf long xx

He's a good one fair play isn't he? I was lucky to get a cup of tea from Dai this morning lol I'm not a saint I was being optimistic and it was after seeing the google before and afters. If I can't do it I'll just keep doing leslie until I'm ready. She won't be on the shelf long xx

He's alriiiightt :p My house is going to stink of aniseed! He not make you a nice breaky in bed?!

For the first couple of times, maybe watch it and just do bits here and there so you get used to the exercises, the first time I watched it I ignored the cardio side and just tried the weight movements without weights!
XxX

<<<<~~~~~ runs to the hills this is a damn gym !! wow 30 day shred is a toughy init.!!

<<<<~~~~~ runs to the hills this is a damn gym !! wow 30 day shred is a toughy init.!!

Ha just a bit! Starting to feel like my house is a gym! Still, if I keep this up, I can allow myself the Doritos I've been craving on Friday after WI! :p

She really does, but I do so hate her!
I think I'll try it again tonight and if my body really hurts tomorrow (rather than manning up and fixing itself like I'm hoping) I'll have to do one every other day and just take 60 days! Are you getting the DVD today?
XxX

Well done you finishing level one and getting onto level two... go girl x

I got stuck as i have been unwell so have missed loads so may need to try and start again although that thought makes me want to run and hide under my duvet again lol x

Did it get easier as you got further towards the end of level one? x

Nah he gave me the option of a lie in or getting up with him and I chose to get up but he did take me for a meal Saturday so I can't complain. I'm gonna do bits then get annoyed that I can't do it which will make me more determined to get fitter. Ooh Doritos! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you finishing level one and getting onto level two... go girl x

I got stuck as i have been unwell so have missed loads so may need to try and start again although that thought makes me want to run and hide under my duvet again lol x

Did it get easier as you got further towards the end of level one? x

Starting again is awful, definitely helped being bank hol, if it was after work I'd never have done it! Think it's easier and harder, at the start of L2/end of L1 it's easier, but towards the middle of L2 my body was just fed up!

I always find it odd that half way though L1 I'm dying and then as it ends I get pumped up and ready to go again!
XxX

Nah he gave me the option of a lie in or getting up with him and I chose to get up but he did take me for a meal Saturday so I can't complain. I'm gonna do bits then get annoyed that I can't do it which will make me more determined to get fitter. Ooh Doritos! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the hope, I almost hid the DVD when I watched it the first time, like "well, I watched it, but no", gad I carried on...though my ribs don't agree!
Mmm cheesy, tortilla goodness!
XxX

Starting again is awful, definitely helped being bank hol, if it was after work I'd never have done it! Think it's easier and harder, at the start of L2/end of L1 it's easier, but towards the middle of L2 my body was just fed up!

I always find it odd that half way though L1 I'm dying and then as it ends I get pumped up and ready to go again!
XxX

hmm we will see if i manage to start again lol x

hmm we will see if i manage to start again lol x

Good luck! My best advice, do not do 2 levels in one day! Do not even attempt it! If you feel like you want more exercise, go for a walk, or a job or something, anything - I've just almost gotten stuck on the floor as my body was so stiff! :p
XxX

Why do I do this to myself? 20 mins under desk bike done. Legs Broken. Without meaning to sound horrid, I really need a wee, but I'm not entirely sure I have the strength to move, Ah!

I only half managed to get up this morning, seriously considered calling work and telling them I was stuck lying down! Didn't do Jillian, Idid 20 mins under desk, 5 mins cross trainer, some squat boxing and some dumbbell roes and my body literally gave out. I either worked so hard on Monday that I've knackered myself or my muscles were so out of use that they're taking ages to heal!

Plan for today is staying very still!
Breakfast: Special K and almond milk
Lunch: Apple, plum, orange and oat bakes (I was going to have a tuna roll, but Boy has stolen my last tin of tuna)
Dinner: Chorizo and Chicken ceaser salad, to make up for not doing it yesterday because I had an omlette!

Hope everyone's in good spirits!
XxX

Stop with the chorizo you're making me want some! lol Aww your poor body shame on you for trying to make it fitter and leaner don't you know it wants to snuggle on the sofa and be fed rubbish? Don't listen to me being a feeder I'm proud of you for putting the hard work in even if you do seem to be turning to stone ;) xx

Stop with the chorizo you're making me want some! lol Aww your poor body shame on you for trying to make it fitter and leaner don't you know it wants to snuggle on the sofa and be fed rubbish? Don't listen to me being a feeder I'm proud of you for putting the hard work in even if you do seem to be turning to stone ;) xx

I have lots to use up, pretty much all my meals this week will contain it! Which I'm sure isn't too good for my health!

That's what it feels like, but I want to be a slim statue! Not a wiggle on scales this morning though, but I'm hoping that's because all my muscles are doing overtime and hoping for another lb at least by Friday!

I really fancied something naughty last night, but settled for being only 100 over my cals with an omlette, chips and beans, so small victories and all that jazz!
XxX

100 cals is nothing just keep topping your muscles up with water and they'll lose what they're retaining to help them heal. There's a photo of a statue I love I'll have to find it and show it to you xx

Back