Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Oh em work sounds total poop. Why don't they take more staff on? Even if they only took someone on for the hours you don't want to do it would be an easy middle ground to reach and not cos them anything extra in wages.

Pre packed sarnies are evil I agree. I don't want to do any work today I just want to watch films and drink hot chocolate but bills need paying. Stupid money and stupid growing up. Shall we have a tantrum together? Xx

They wont, we've had 7 people leave and they've got 1 new staff member to replace someone, that's it. I'm the only customer service person and the other girl work down in production, she covered my entire 5 week holiday because they wouldn't get a temp, and she didn't even get any extra money or a thank you! Our head office is up in Bolton so they don't see what it's like down here but we complain and it doesn't get us anywhere.

Steve can afford to pay all our bills, which I know sounds horrible to expect him to, but if he could just do it for a month or 2 until I found something part time I'd be the happiest pig in sh*t you've ever seen!

Lets!
XxX

You don't sound spoilt at all and I'm sure he would be happy to be the sole breadwinner for a bit if it made you happier.

I can't believe there's only two of you that's crazy after so many were there to start with and its ridiculous to expect you to cover all that with no attempt to replace them. I hope you find something else is there much about? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You don't sound spoilt at all and I'm sure he would be happy to be the sole breadwinner for a bit if it made you happier.

I can't believe there's only two of you that's crazy after so many were there to start with and its ridiculous to expect you to cover all that with no attempt to replace them. I hope you find something else is there much about? Xx

He's not too happy about it which is why I haven't done it yet!

There are 3, but the third one is just production based, it's a nightmare. There's not a lot about, I turned down an interview a while ago because it was a huge pay-cut but now I'm kicking myself because I didn't need the money anyway!
XxX

Oh really? Maybe the pressure would get to him men are weird like that sometimes. It's an awkward time of year for job hunting a lot of positions are temporary. I know you hate it but at least you're earning while you look around. I hated my old job but loved the majority of the people I work with they kept me there for so long but I'm glad I made the move xx

Oh really? Maybe the pressure would get to him men are weird like that sometimes. It's an awkward time of year for job hunting a lot of positions are temporary. I know you hate it but at least you're earning while you look around. I hated my old job but loved the majority of the people I work with they kept me there for so long but I'm glad I made the move xx

He just kept going "We'll look for something else"and I'm like "I've been looking for a year everywhere, friends family, newspapers, friday ads, internet..." but he's convinced if he looks he'll find something!

I think I might ask officially to not work Fridays and see what they say, at least hen it's an official request rather than just talking to them, worst they can say is no right?!
I'm sure I'll feel better next week too, just want a day off from everything. Going to have that Chinese, a big bubble bath, a chick flick and work my butt off tomorrow with Jillian.
XxX

If it makes you feel better go for it. One night off won't hurt. What film are you gonna watch? If I'm in chick flick mode it's always either my best friends wedding, the wedding date, he's just not that into you, the ugly truth or the proposal but I'm a bit odd and when I want cheering up I want something scary to watch. I need to go and see annabelle at the cinema it looks just up my street xx

If it makes you feel better go for it. One night off won't hurt. What film are you gonna watch? If I'm in chick flick mode it's always either my best friends wedding, the wedding date, he's just not that into you, the ugly truth or the proposal but I'm a bit odd and when I want cheering up I want something scary to watch. I need to go and see annabelle at the cinema it looks just up my street xx

I don't know if it will, probably will short term!! I'm thinking either Pretty Woman, The Wedding Date or The Holiday! I don't normally go for chick flicks, I like psychological thrillers or *coughmusicalscough*, but think it needs to be done tonight!

I wanted to but apparently it's not got great reviews :(
XxX

I hope the Chinese makes you feel better sometimes you just need a wee treat, it can't be all restrictive all the time! I thought I had missed some big news hehe :D when is the wedding? Boys are just pooheads no other words for them sometimes! Xx

It's the 22nd November, so close! It will just be a treat too, I fully intend to hop back on Jillian unlike normally!
XxX

Only seen the holiday once. I don't listen to reviews unless they're from someone who either has the same taste in films as me or who has seen it and knows me well enough to know if I'll enjoy it. Critics can kiss my butt lol

I think the Chinese and bubbly bath will do you the world of good. Have a lovely night and tomorrow you'll be back on top form. Forgot to say I agree with the formal request for Friday's. If they say no at least you'll have tried eh? Xx

Only seen the holiday once. I don't listen to reviews unless they're from someone who either has the same taste in films as me or who has seen it and knows me well enough to know if I'll enjoy it. Critics can kiss my butt lol

I think the Chinese and bubbly bath will do you the world of good. Have a lovely night and tomorrow you'll be back on top form. Forgot to say I agree with the formal request for Friday's. If they say no at least you'll have tried eh? Xx

That's true actually, I tend to dislike critically acclaimed films! Too much hype!

Is it odd I'm now worried about money? Seems much worse taking a pay cut than it does just not to work! ODD!
XxX

It's a bit odd that no pay is less stressful than less pay you loon lol maybe your brAin is worried that you're going to get fired for having the cheek to ask?xx

It's a bit odd that no pay is less stressful than less pay you loon lol maybe your brAin is worried that you're going to get fired for having the cheek to ask?xx

Ha maybe! I think it's because if I were to have no money I'd not have to worry, there's be no paycheck but with less it's still the same effort but you're conscious that you've paycheck says less!

3 hours to go!
XxX

Morning!

woken up feeling rubbish today, have twisted my knee in my sleep and feel all groggy! Looking forward to my bed! Not planning any exercise today as wanna just sleep, but have lots planned for the weekend ( 5 levels 30DS int total and an hour on CT) and my other Jillian DVD's arrive Monday so have plotted them in next week, Boy has agreed to have a proper blitz week and the in-laws are watching the dogs for us for some of it, plus I have Halloween off work so will do 2 levels and another DVD before my evening off to hopefully avoid any gain - plus we're off to Marwell zoo on Halloween so that's about 5 hours of solid walking! 4 weeks till wedding, feeling positive!

Todays plan is not cheating but mainly quick convenience food, mug shot for lunch, not sure about dinner. Tomorrow will be soup day, planning on making big batches of chicken, vegetable and tomato soups for next weeks eatings!

XxX

Hey lovely!

Sorry been MIA again (good job i'm not in the army, i'd be in prison by now lol) just making the rounds and needed to pop in and see how you were doing, will try and catch up and have a read through later xxx

Morning sweet cheeks how was your weekend? xx

Morning!

Feeling really sick today, not been right all weekend so plan is pretty much soup and toast. Haven't done any of the planned exercise as been feeling too rough and not sleeping. Had another fight with Boy. Feeling so pants.
XxX

Oh no :( have you got a bug or have you eaten something that's not agreed with you? At this rate boy is going to have to pull a very special Christmas present out of the bag to make up for things ;) xx

Oh no :( have you got a bug or have you eaten something that's not agreed with you? At this rate boy is going to have to pull a very special Christmas present out of the bag to make up for things ;) xx

Don't know, but feel so rough! Think maybe I wasn't eating enough last week and doing lots so shrunk my stomach and the Chinese on Thurs knocked me!

I don't even think he cares anymore TBH.
XxX

I'm sure he does, are things that bad? :/

It might well be the Chinese. I know if I'm having a run of being good then eat something naughty it can give me a dodgy stomach almost like it's punishing me for slipping and allowing myself to have something nice xx

Back