Chunky Dunking, taking the plunge and losing the flab!

Happy weekend!

Up earlier than usual, about to hop on with a level of 30DS, after taking a Gree Tea and a protein shake

No idea what's for eats yet but assuming I don't scoff an entire pizza I'm hoping for a nice result tomorrow!
XxX

Look at the dedication on you you're doing fab em. Hope the sun is shining with you, it's beautiful here so I'll be spending the day in the garden today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Look at the dedication on you you're doing fab em. Hope the sun is shining with you, it's beautiful here so I'll be spending the day in the garden today xx

How are you getting on? Was it Thursday you started? It's p*ssing it dow here!
XxX

Oh no that sucks we've had sunshine all day :/

I was meant to start Thursday night but Dai was so cut up coming home from a funeral that I don't want to leave him. Never seen him like that before :( xx

Oh no that sucks we've had sunshine all day :/

I was meant to start Thursday night but Dai was so cut up coming home from a funeral that I don't want to leave him. Never seen him like that before :( xx

Oh no :( Is he doing any better?
XxX

It was p155ing it down here too, though I wanted to cut the lawn.
Sun now shining, so I hope to be able to get it done later.
I have to, because ...

... drumroll ...

Big news:

The house is going on the market today!

Ooh exciting!! :D

Yeah he's a lot better now thanks Hun. What's the plans for the weekend? Xx

Yeah he's a lot better now thanks Hun. What's the plans for the weekend? Xx

Probably just another lazy one! Gotta sort out clothes and get rid of the ones that are too big, how about you?
XxX

WI, -4lbs! Scrambled eggs for breakfast and then 30DS before I go out and enjoy the sunshine!

Woo hoo well done em! See you got your wiggle after all lol xx

Oops *pouts* I was very naughty yesterday... Seriously naughty, and I am feeling very bad today. Feeling all sick and bloated and generally nasty so that'll teach me!

Bit of a detox today! Lots of green tea!

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Grilled cod, roasted tomato and quinoa salad
Dinner: Undecided but probably another salad

30DS tonight, probably more than once to combat the guilt!

Aww sweets you're not the first to over indulge after seeing a good loss on the scales. How many people go eat takeaway after wi at class? Loads! Just be good today food wise and to yourself. You won't have put that 4lb back on and will still get a loss this week if you keep being good. You can do it xx

Aww sweets you're not the first to over indulge after seeing a good loss on the scales. How many people go eat takeaway after wi at class? Loads! Just be good today food wise and to yourself. You won't have put that 4lb back on and will still get a loss this week if you keep being good. You can do it xx

I blame the sunshine, it was lovely here yesterday and we went to the seafront, I had fish and chips and I'm sure more ice cream than a person should ever eat!
Fingers and toes crossed!
XxX

Draw a line and get straight on it.
The day of weigh in is a kind of Twilight Zone, anyway!

PS - I've sold my house!!!!!

Only about a mile and a half down the road.
But where I'll actually be able to park. And have a garden I can enjoy.
So excited!

Only about a mile and a half down the road.
But where I'll actually be able to park. And have a garden I can enjoy.
So excited!

Ooh that's nice though, you wont have to get used to a new town! :D

After weigh in but before the next morning is the dieters twilight zone you're right Monkey haha

You've been good today so don't worry too much you've got 6 whole days of being on plan ahead of you to get another loss xx

Back