Step 1 Sole Source Ciara STRIKES again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ya getting on VDUB? Havent logged on here for couple days xx I weighed myself this morning and have lost 1 stone so far :) yay. Still feel stupidly far from my target though :( hope your having a good day xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Even the longest journey begins with a single step Ciara :) you can do it! A stone is fantastic

How ya getting on VDUB? Havent logged on here for couple days xx I weighed myself this morning and have lost 1 stone so far :) yay. Still feel stupidly far from my target though :( hope your having a good day xxxx

Hey!! Been too busy with work and trying to concentrate on not eating to log in. I am on day 4 and am finding it (dare i say) quite easy!! I am allowed 4 packs a day and 1 pint of skimmed milk, so think this is why I am feeling full. Soooooo tempted to get on the scales!

A stone is brilliant! Well done you!

Oh well done for keeping focused VDub. Its up to you but when I wanted an incentive. Jumping on the scales helped :) is your WI on Saturday? Xxx

aww thanks Elli. Officially have lost a stone. Only 2 and half to go..arghhhhhh xxxx

How's everyone doing? I'm loving the bars xxx

It's true though, every day we are on this we are doing something about it and if we stick at it everyone will reach their goals. I a doing good, loving the bars too wish I got more, only ordered 3 for the next 2 weeks as seeing my CDC fortnightly now!

I am hearing so much goof stuff about these bars!! I cannot wait to try them! I am hoping I can go down to fortnightly after this weeks WI, my CDC comes to my house so its not too bad, but I just want to get on with it really.

Yeah Ciara, my WI is Saturday, but i started on Sunday, so its only 6 days! ha ha! I am excited to see how much I have lost, I don't think its going to be a really good first week like some people on here, I feel fatter if anything!!!

Hey guys how ya getting on? How did you get on with your first weigh in VDUB? I've struggled this weekend. Out of ketosis too as I had salty pop corn :( feeling stressed out because I start my new job tomorrow and my fella just ordered a Chinese so I feel miserable and frustrated. Sorry I haven't been on here much but I do think the mobile app is slightly awkward and miss the desk top site. Got no laptop because had to give it back to my old job.. Boooooo xx hope everyone is doing OK xxxxx

Hey Ciara

First WI, 8lbs, the weighed myself the following day and had lost another 3!

Struggled at the weekend but was so so good, then tonight I have slipped up. A diet coke and half a ham salad sandwich!! Grrrrr, annoyed at myself.

Not sure about ketosis. Not sure what it's like when you are actually in it!!

How have you been today? Hope your first day in your new job went well ?

Back