Ciara's WW diary :)

CiaraDaisy

Silver Member
Hi all

I'm new to WW. Recovering from surgery at the mo, nearly time to go back to work (I'm a Reception teacher) and I realised over my recovery I lost the run of myself foodwise. Luckily I stayed in or around the weight I was before surgery, but i've just been stuck there for a while. I did Slimming World for quite a few months, but I can't get my head back into it, so I decided to shake things up and join WW online. I did SW online too, so I'm not too worried about sticking to it without a group , because I managed to do it successfully on SW. So I'm still getting my head around it all, but so far so good. Today is day 4, and I've found it ok. It's my brother's birthday and to be honest I've used a lot of my weekly points on treats for today, but I planned to do that anyway. Just means I've got to keep myself in check for the rest of the week.

So I a starting my journey at 10 stone 8 lbs. I want to get to 10 stone, but right now my first target is 10st2lb, as that would be a 2 stone loss altogether since starting my weight loss journey. Feeling positive :) Still have a lot to get my head around as I've never done WW before. I'm on 26 points daily :)

Hi all

I'm new to WW. Recovering from surgery at the mo, nearly time to go back to work (I'm a Reception teacher) and I realised over my recovery I lost the run of myself foodwise. Luckily I stayed in or around the weight I was before surgery, but i've just been stuck there for a while. I did Slimming World for quite a few months, but I can't get my head back into it, so I decided to shake things up and join WW online. I did SW online too, so I'm not too worried about sticking to it without a group , because I managed to do it successfully on SW. So I'm still getting my head around it all, but so far so good. Today is day 4, and I've found it ok. It's my brother's birthday and to be honest I've used a lot of my weekly points on treats for today, but I planned to do that anyway. Just means I've got to keep myself in check for the rest of the week.

So I a starting my journey at 10 stone 8 lbs. I want to get to 10 stone, but right now my first target is 10st2lb, as that would be a 2 stone loss altogether since starting my weight loss journey. Feeling positive :) Still have a lot to get my head around as I've never done WW before. I'm on 26 points daily :)

Hello and Welcome Sweetie :) Good Luck with following WW, you will lose your 8lbs no problem, well done for setting a mini target in the mean time. X Looking forward to reading your diary. X

Hello and Welcome Sweetie :) Good Luck with following WW, you will lose your 8lbs no problem, well done for setting a mini target in the mean time. X Looking forward to reading your diary. X

Thanks hun. I'm actually quite looking forward to writing it. I was always much more successful when i really kept account of myself and wrote down everything, whether it was wobbles or victories :)

Thanks hun. I'm actually quite looking forward to writing it. I was always much more successful when i really kept account of myself and wrote down everything, whether it was wobbles or victories :)

I have been 100% since starting my diary as I would feel so embarrassed to write it on here if I slipped up!x

So for breakfast I've had weetabix milk and a banana - 5 pp used so far.

Feeling quite positive and in control. The control was something I'd lost so I'm glad I've got it back by joining WW :)

Here to follow and support ;) xxx

For lunch I was really stuck. I've spent my time signed off work at home in Ireland with my family, but my parents have just gone food shopping and I was hungry for lunch and there was very little to choose from. However I discovered a Waitrose chunky tomato, bean and pork soup - 6pp. This was a very strange find as Waitrose does not exist in Ireland, so m parents must have brought it back when from London when they came over to me for my op. I could even go so far to say that it's an imported soup - fancy!

15 pp left for the rest of today. I have to say after doing Slimming World its strange counting everything, but I think I need it as I was losing the run of myself with free foods and superfree foods!

For lunch I was really stuck. I've spent my time signed off work at home in Ireland with my family, but my parents have just gone food shopping and I was hungry for lunch and there was very little to choose from. However I discovered a Waitrose chunky tomato, bean and pork soup - 6pp. This was a very strange find as Waitrose does not exist in Ireland, so m parents must have brought it back when from London when they came over to me for my op. I could even go so far to say that it's an imported soup - fancy!

15 pp left for the rest of today. I have to say after doing Slimming World its strange counting everything, but I think I need it as I was losing the run of myself with free foods and superfree foods!

Good Afternoon Sweetie, Sounds as though you're making fab choices with your Weetabix and Soup, looking forward to hearing what you use your remaining 15pp on! X

Well, since I'm at home i'm not really in charge of meals in the evening, which is handy in ways! But also means points are difficult to calculate. Trying to work out what I've just eaten :) Should be ok but we will see. I've only a few weekly points left after the lovely birthday cake we had for little bro's birthday so got to be in control until WI :)

Well, since I'm at home i'm not really in charge of meals in the evening, which is handy in ways! But also means points are difficult to calculate. Trying to work out what I've just eaten :) Should be ok but we will see. I've only a few weekly points left after the lovely birthday cake we had for little bro's birthday so got to be in control until WI :)

I'm sure you've done fine Sweetie, I've just eaten my dinner, got 5 of my 26pp left for an evening treat, x

Ok I've looked at the recipe my dad used, I divided it by 5 and it comes as 16 points. I didn't eat one fifth of it though to be fair, but I'm just going to stick with 16 points, I'd be afraid of underestimating. Leaves me with 4 weeklies left eek, but still on track. Once I'm back to London and back to work I'll be back in routine and I'll be making better use of my points.

Ok I've looked at the recipe my dad used, I divided it by 5 and it comes as 16 points. I didn't eat one fifth of it though to be fair, but I'm just going to stick with 16 points, I'd be afraid of underestimating. Leaves me with 4 weeklies left eek, but still on track. Once I'm back to London and back to work I'll be back in routine and I'll be making better use of my points.

Always better to over estimate I think, was it something yummy? X

Chicken Chasseur! Tasty!

PS love that quote in your sig about little pickers...a friend of mine always says that it makes me laugh!

Sounds scrummy! I love that phrase, it just makes me chuckle to myself but its oh so true as I always used to think 'one more wont hurt' but it really does!!! X

Today is a new day!

One thing I really find when I'm in control of my eating whether it be SW or WW or whatever is I feel better. I may not have changed in weight but I just feel better. Encourages me to keep it up :)

So today I am fllying back to London with my Mam, she's staying with me a few days. It's going to be hard to keep track of m food but I'll do my best to make good choices and try and tally up what I'm eating. We'll probably eat out a lot since I haven't been in the house in two months so the cupboards are bare, that's mostly what I'm worried about. But I will do my very best :)

Breakfast this morning - 2eggs and cherry tomatoes - 4 pp

Also, what do you guys all do about activity points? Do you track them and use them? Or just track them? Or not track them at all? I suppose its different for everyone, just interested to know what others do.

Today is a new day!

One thing I really find when I'm in control of my eating whether it be SW or WW or whatever is I feel better. I may not have changed in weight but I just feel better. Encourages me to keep it up :)

So today I am fllying back to London with my Mam, she's staying with me a few days. It's going to be hard to keep track of m food but I'll do my best to make good choices and try and tally up what I'm eating. We'll probably eat out a lot since I haven't been in the house in two months so the cupboards are bare, that's mostly what I'm worried about. But I will do my very best :)

Breakfast this morning - 2eggs and cherry tomatoes - 4 pp

Also, what do you guys all do about activity points? Do you track them and use them? Or just track them? Or not track them at all? I suppose its different for everyone, just interested to know what others do.

Have a safe flight home Sweetie, you sound as though you're focused and motivated so just make sensible choices when you are out. Do you have the latest Eat Out Guide? If you don't, you can always post on here where you're going and ill have a look for you? PS-I don't earn A/P so can't help you on that front! X

I track my activity points but I can't eat them otherwise I gain weight :(

Back