Ciara's WW diary :)

I track my AP and eat half to all of them. I do track them realisticly, in another thread I saw someone said a friend earned 11AP walking the dog for an hour.... Thats not realistic at all, its what you get for hardcore workout or running for an hour, not for walking the dog.
My AP tend to come from walking or cycling. I use them on the day I earn them, usually on a snack or a drink of a few pp. I do try not to eat all my weeklies, I want to have a security pp blanket in case I do miscalculate my AP.

Hope this helps xx

Thanks so much for the advice ladies. Ill just have to see how it works for me. So I got serious munchies waiting at the airport as my flight was delayed so got a 4 point snack there wasnt a piece of fruit to be found in the place unfortunately, id have loved a banana ha. We had a dinner in heathrow then which annoyingly brought me to -4. A few minor adjustments today would have avoided this waaaah but thats ok ill move on and keep going.

Thanks so much for the advice ladies. Ill just have to see how it works for me. So I got serious munchies waiting at the airport as my flight was delayed so got a 4 point snack there wasnt a piece of fruit to be found in the place unfortunately, id have loved a banana ha. We had a dinner in heathrow then which annoyingly brought me to -4. A few minor adjustments today would have avoided this waaaah but thats ok ill move on and keep going.

At least it's was -4 rather than -40! Hope today goes to plan for you. X

Thanks serena! Still getting my head around the plan a bit but drying there! Off to hospital this morning for an appointment, hopefully this will have me sorted exercise and active wise, and hopefully it'll be my last appointment, fingers crossed!

For brekkie had 2 weetabix and almond milk - 4 pp

Thanks serena! Still getting my head around the plan a bit but drying there! Off to hospital this morning for an appointment, hopefully this will have me sorted exercise and active wise, and hopefully it'll be my last appointment, fingers crossed!

For brekkie had 2 weetabix and almond milk - 4 pp

Good Luck for your hospital appointment Sweetie. X

Thanks :) well ye consultant discharged me so no more trips to hospital for me :) I'm taking it to mean I can do everything again, except heavy lifting. Yay!

Weighed in this morning at 10st3lb. Now I think there are several reasons for this 5 pound change. I used my own scales rather than my patents which I think are really inaccurate. I actually ended the week -20 ish on my weeklies. I reckon I overestimated during the week on some points. I would rather do that though instead of the other way. I do think I ate less than I ha been doing so that explains the loss, but once I'm back in routine I'm confident about being properly on my plan and not feeling confused about points!

Weetabix, almond milk and a banana for breakfast - 4 pp

Went to Windsor today walked around the castle, lovely. I'm tired now though haha. Went to cafe rouge and used 17 pp on some grub there.

Not sure how the rest of the day will pan out, I've 5 pp left so might have something light. Got all my weeklies if I go a bit over x

Thank you :) I'm pretty relieved. Down to 22 weeklies after yday, bu I don't plan to use any more this week so that's ok.

Breakfast was the same again for 4 pp

Muller light 2 pp

Lunch is a costa ham and cheese toastie for 8 pp

Not sure what to have for dinner yet x

I bought the new Muller desserts the other day, there's an advert for them currently on tv. They are 99cals a pot and they are chocolate desserts and SO yummy over a chopped up banana. 3pp for a pot.

I bought the new Muller desserts the other day, there's an advert for them currently on tv. They are 99cals a pot and they are chocolate desserts and SO yummy over a chopped up banana. 3pp for a pot.

Oooh sounds lovely, ill have to have a look for them!

So for my dinner I got Bombay Spiced CHicken from The City Kitchen, a very tasty ready meal - 8pp. Then felt like a treat so ran to the shop and back to get my exercise in, and got a twister for 2 pp yum yum, one of my favourite ways to use pp! At the mo I'm eating a frozen toffee muller light (2pp) with a chopped up banana. And that's my daily points used :)

Was good! Had 2 points of chocolate fingers last night, felt stupid then I didn't really need them and they were a bit of a waste of weekly points. Oh well.

Breakfast was the same as yday again 4 pp

Weetabix, almond milk and a banana for breakfast - 4 pp

Went to Windsor today walked around the castle, lovely. I'm tired now though haha. Went to cafe rouge and used 17 pp on some grub there.

Not sure how the rest of the day will pan out, I've 5 pp left so might have something light. Got all my weeklies if I go a bit over x

I was at Legoland the last 3 days so not a million miles away ;-) Well Done about the hospital btw, great news Sweetie. X

So been missing for a while. Been doing alright, had a few social occassions I wasn't very good at, but weight is 10 stone 3.5 pounds, so I've wobbled a bit but feeling good now. Weighing in tomorrow but not sure what I'll see because I went out to dinner on Friday. I used all my weeklies on it so I'm not really sure how I've been for the rest of the week, but ok I think! Hope everyone is good.

So been missing for a while. Been doing alright, had a few social occassions I wasn't very good at, but weight is 10 stone 3.5 pounds, so I've wobbled a bit but feeling good now. Weighing in tomorrow but not sure what I'll see because I went out to dinner on Friday. I used all my weeklies on it so I'm not really sure how I've been for the rest of the week, but ok I think! Hope everyone is good.

Good Luck for WI tomorrow, I'm also WI tomorrow as we at back at Legoland from tomorrow. X

Hi Serena, thanks, wi at 10st1.5, down 2 so thats good! It's also kind of cool, because passing 10st2 means I've lost just over 2 stone since first beginning my weight loss journey :)

Hope yours goes well Serena!

Hi Serena, thanks, wi at 10st1.5, down 2 so thats good! It's also kind of cool, because passing 10st2 means I've lost just over 2 stone since first beginning my weight loss journey :)

Hope yours goes well Serena!

Well Done on your 2lb loss Sweetie,that's fab! And 2 Stone plus is amazing too,u should be very proud of yourself!x

Back