• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cinema - Batman

Just got back fronm the cinema to see Batman and looking over all the threads it seems you can't be trusted to behave without me :D:D

Great film if you liked the last one... I wasn't bothered by the eats at all I was just noticing how big people are and that they've probably already had their tea and then had a hotdog and a ice cream 'cause that's the cinema experience' (well that's what I used to do !!)

Anyway... the end of another day ... good for some , not so good for others BUT positive thoughts lead to positive actions - see you all tomorrow for an encore :Dxx:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:angeldevil: Behave? *runs off to look up this foreign word*

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
:angeldevil: Behave? *runs off to look up this foreign word*
LOL...t'wasn't us ...she started it!!!hehehe
Batman sounds good.
Tbh i have started to notice this all the time...every where i go everyone is huge!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
mmm think i have sat down too long tonight...my bums hurting lol either that or i overdid the slendertone lol ooopppssss god, i need to get out more!!!!HELP!!!

Some of my patients genuinely looked shocked when I tell them their BMI is 52 and they have developed diabetes as a result (often with a bottle of fat coke in their hands...) Do they not realise their calves are trailing the floor over their ankles?
Oh and batman is great, loved the lamborghini!!!!

Hey chuck

Glad you enjoyed the pictures and you weren't bothered by the snacks!

Catch up with you on here again I'm sure :)

Hey chuck

Glad you enjoyed the pictures and you weren't bothered by the snacks!

Catch up with you on here again I'm sure :)
You can count on it buddy !!:D:D

mmm think i have sat down too long tonight...my bums hurting lol either that or i overdid the slendertone lol ooopppssss god, i need to get out more!!!!HELP!!!
Hope we're not going to read in the MEN that a womans been found strapped to a sofa , wires and pads everywhere with chocolate milkshakes smoothered all over her face with labrador puppy licking it off !!!!:D

Sounds somewhat erotic hehe

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hope we're not going to read in the MEN that a womans been found strapped to a sofa , wires and pads everywhere with chocolate milkshakes smoothered all over her face with labrador puppy licking it off !!!!:D
LMFAO!!!!!! But, they would be vanilla lattes lol and SHE'S now asleep lmao
Does sound erotic

And they say men only have one thing on the brain!

Rainbow and Nic are really really rude on here, watch your back - and your front :eek:!!

That's inherently untrue david! lol We ladies on here are testament to that fact ;)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Its the shakes....they have put something into them ...they make us this way

Rainbow and Nic are really really rude on here, watch your back - and your front :eek:!!

LOL!! Something about a pot and a kettle spring to mind ;)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Awwww How rude lol xxxx:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
says the filth mister herself xx

How very day you - BF was the baddest of us all, I was just keeping her spot warm:D

Heh.

Well I think I had letter leave you ladies to your chat - far be it for me to intrude!

Sleep well everyone.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
How very day you - BF was the baddest of us all, I was just keeping her spot warm:D
Yeah, i have to agree with that belly flop was indeed bad!!! not sure shes coming back tho i thought she would have been on by now?!?!
Think you scared davidmanc off lol ooopps