Cinema - Batman

What are you like!!!!!!!!!

2HG did you go to Didsbury to see the film? It seemed very nice, though it has been a long time since I've been to the cinema - except to drop children off and collect them!!!!!

x

Well done yow on surviving the 'cinema experience' lol :D

I know exactly what you mean... you look at people reflex-popping popcorn & sweets & think... "Do you REALLY need that ??"

I'm orf to see Dark Knight this arvo - can't wait - loved Batman Begins - by far the best Batman film to date in my opinion :)

My days sorted... just doing my laundry now & then up to David Lloyds Centre (joined yesterday) for gym, swim & sauna & then next door to the Odeon :D Sorted :D

It's at Port Solent which is like the Saint Tropez of Portsmouth (mahoosive marina, loadsa boats, posh shops & great restaurants :) )

Oh get you Sailor Boy...I love boats and the sea (am rubbish on it though) my favourites sounds are seagulls and the rigging/halliard on a yatch hitting the mast creating a lovely summery tinging noise (oo I can hear it now) Crikey... the gym - I have invested thousands in those things but never found the rythem to keep going, I have never found them stimulating !! - Batman was a good movie, had to nip out a couple of times for a wee cause it's quite long - I think they'll be a second sequal - if you liked the first one you'll defo like this one - enjoy xx

Oh get you Sailor Boy...I love boats and the sea (am rubbish on it though) my favourites sounds are seagulls and the rigging/halliard on a yatch hitting the mast creating a lovely summery tinging noise (oo I can hear it now)

Just back :)

Had an ace day although my muscles are aching to ******* lol

Gym (felt ace to be doing weights again), swim (indoor & outdoor), jacuzi & then a sauna :D Skin feels so damn alive.

And then the Dark Knight to top it all off - worra great film :D really, really enjoyed it & Heath Ledger was absolutely superb - RIP. lol all I could smell around me was jelly haribo & popcorn but stuck to the water ;)

Jelly sweets have always been my vice... mmmmmmmm Haribo..... Cheers howdy! :rolleyes:

Back