Cinema disaster :-(

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Had a cinema date tonight. Usually a complete scoff fest, so I tried to think how else I could handle it. Thought protein would be the way to go, but in the cinema just how? Found cooked bacon strips in Tesco. Perfect, or so I thought. Taste was really strong and really salty, but I still ate the whole pack, no carbs but still 14g fat :-( then had three minstrels to take the taste away. So not only do I feel sick now, but feel I've wasted a 'time out' on something that wasn't so yummy :-( Next time I'll just nick one of OH's minstrels in the first place, and suck it really slowly! (Oh and the movie was boring, Man of Steel, meh!)

Hi Buttons!

Dont worry! If you look in Wannabeskinnyminnie's diary, She has posted an amazing post on the last page that I think will make you feel a lot better about this teeny blip :) xx

Don't beat yourself up about it hun, at least you didn't eat carbs so you'll burn through that fat soon enough! Concentrate on being proud of yourself for getting this far! And stopping at 3 minstrels!!

Thanks for the tip on the film too, my OH wanted to see that so think I'll avoid it now ha ha :p

Oh no buttons I'm seeing man of steel today, booked by BF without me knowing. Thought it looked rubbish Ooo well:( don't worry about the blip, it happens so annoying though when u cheat with something not worthwhile!!

Mos is wicked I loved it had it all

And Henry cavill will become a role model for many guys

Lol I very rarely let my fiance pick films to go and watch lol! I just say, oh we can't really afford the cinema as we are saving for the wedding! Lol

Haha wasn't looking at his legs :)

But he did bulk up like wow
Looked great

Waiting on a few other movies now you see me

Back