Cinema snacks? Low syn

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Anybody got any ideas what I can take to the cinema tonight with me that's low syn or free ?

Thanks xx

How about fingers of pineapple for a sweet fix. And maybe pop your own popcorn at home and take it as it'll not have the sugar etc. on it that'll add syns

Grapes, strawberries, pineapple, melon, all syn free! You could bring one of those little fruit salad boxes?
Velvet crunch 4 syns a bag, rainbow drops 28g = 4 syns, skips 17g bag 4 1/2 syns, skips 15.5g bag 4 syns, all I can think of right now. :)
Oh and rich tea finger biscuits only 1 syn a biscuit!

Bernadette and mum said:
Grapes, strawberries, pineapple, melon, all syn free! You could bring one of those little fruit salad boxes?
Velvet crunch 4 syns a bag, rainbow drops 28g = 4 syns, skips 17g bag 4 1/2 syns, skips 15.5g bag 4 syns, all I can think of right now. :)
Oh and rich tea finger biscuits only 1 syn a biscuit!

Thank u! I think I've decided on a bag of snack a jacks xx

Mikado! 1/2 syn each nom.

Are those mikado sticks really only 10 calories each?! Wow gonna buy some next time I'm out could have 4 with an options in the evening and only be having 4 syns lol I know they're only small but they would hit the treat spot

Rochelle1 said:
Are those mikado sticks really only 10 calories each?! Wow gonna buy some next time I'm out could have 4 with an options in the evening and only be having 4 syns lol I know they're only small but they would hit the treat spot

They really are and sooooo nice its hard to stop tho haha

emma3662 said:
They really are and sooooo nice its hard to stop tho haha

You can get daim bar mikado they are good white and milk choc ones too I love them and they are on offer at sainsburys at the mo and all are 1/2 a syn

Back