cinema treats?

Missy_mint

Im going to the cinema tonight on a first date :D ive saved all my syns and stuck to free food all day what can i get?? i dont want to seem like this diet rules my life and say i cant have nething, a guy from work whos lost loads of weight said i should enjoy myself tonight and then just be good from then on?? what do you all think??
I wasnt planning on going to mad just some minstrels maybe and a diet coke and im exercising tomorrow and got a really long walk on sunday :D

I would say give yourself the night off and have your flaxible syns. We all need it from time to time. That said though, it is completely up to you. I would say what you are planning sounds good though, just try not to buy too much as you may be tempted to eat it all (Thats what I used to do, thing of popcorn, juice, ice-cream and a few sweets - really not all needed!)
Anyway, what ever you decide, HAVE A GREAT TIME and good luck! x x

I would agree too... use your flexi-syns. Have a good night, as you'll be stressing about enough as it is!!!

Enjoy it. xXx

Oooo, hot date heh? Just have a good time and relax, you don't wana look like a diet freak on a 1st date haha! Enjoy! x

i agree, just go and see what takes your fancy.. give yourself a night off and enjoy... let us know how it goes!! ;) x

aww thnx guys yeah i will let you know :D
flexible syns what is that??

Enjoy your night and give us an update on what he was like!:)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! hot date !! There be no time for eating...heheheheh

" In the back row of the movies on a saturday night " ( name that tune again!)

Phil x

Although I agree with the whole 'have a flexi syns' thing, if that's the way you want to go...I'd say there are things you can do if you want to be a bit more careful. As you've saved your syns and have exercise planned, there's no need to go bonkers with millions of syns then feel guilty or think you've sabotaged your loss for next week. You can certainly have a treat guilt-free and be on plan still :)

I had some gorgeous Ben n Jerrys chocolate fudge brownie low fat icecream/frozen yogurt stuff last time I went to the cinema - it was absolutely gorgeous and costs 9 syns for 100g. (about 4 syns per scoop).

Looking on SW site for info...

Sweets from pick and mix are usually 1syn each (for the same kinda sized things - allsorts, fruit pastilles, wine gums etc. Things like fruit salads and black jacks are half each). So that could be quite easy to syn up.

A bag of ready-made toffee popcorn such as Butterkist toffee popcorn is 5 Syns per 28g. Air popped popcorn isn't too bad but if it's popped in oil it's a lot higher!

A cinema size 200g bag of Minstrels is a whopping 49½ Syns, M&Ms are 48 Syns for a 200g bag and Maltesers are 36½ Syns for a 150g bag.

Have a fab time on your date! I hope it goes well.

Back