Cinema

Taking my little girl tomoz night so going to take a bag of velvet crunch sweet thai (4 syns) & a mint choc HiFi (HEX B) and can coke

I love diet coke and I am completely head over heels for Velvet Crunch - taste so naughty and so low in syns! x

Glad i've seen this as i'm off to the cinema tomorrow and me and my partner usually gobble x2 medium drinks, large pick and mix and nacho's :eek:

I've decided i'm going to take lots of celery sticks, carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes. And maybe a Wheetabix Toffee Oaty Bar.

I wonder how many syns are in a cineworld fanta frozen.... I dread to think, me and my friend used to have a large one every time we went to the cinema, gona take a bottle of squash, or some cadbury highlights in a flask when I see warhorse next week, definatley laying off the popcorn though (I can gobble through a large one on my own) just gonna sip my squash instead.

I was kind of put off going to the cinema whilst on SW as I love a loarge popcorn but I will try the Boots popcorn as suggested. I guess you could also try making your own popcorn with the kernels. Would be syn free I guess.

Coke isnt a problem - just go diet.

Back