Cinnamon Listering strips

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Mine came in the post today and I just have to say they taste amazing yay woo...it's nice to have a different flavour in my mouth:D

i didnt think you could have anyother flavour except for the original ones? that what my chemist lady said.

There exactly the same I checked, same ingredients. They only sell em in usa x

can i act stupid and ask wat the sticks do for u ?????????

and i went and bought 6 packs of original mint. hahaha

i was told only original too mind you nowhere here sells them have to order them

can i act stupid and ask wat the sticks do for u ?????????

they taste nice, freshed up your mouth, remove the ketosis breath, and keep boredom at bay when you just feel like something.

:)

Mine came in the post today and I just have to say they taste amazing yay woo...it's nice to have a different flavour in my mouth:D

where did you get them from? i want some!! :D

You may have already seen this on another thread, but anyway....

I bought 50, yes 50, packs off ebay from an american seller for the grand total of £17.57 inc postage!!

In the other thread apparently LT headquarters said the cinnamon one are a no go, but it was too late I had already bought them and been using them. I emailed LT to ask why as the ingredients are the same but am still waiting for the reply.

I will let you all know once I have it xx

Just a thought... maybe they've taken so long to reply because there is no real reason why we can't have them and feel silly for saying so? lol

Back