CinnamonCandy's Diary

Well WI last night was a bit of a disappointment really I had a STS which is my first since joining but all the same I had a good week I didn't go over on my syns and did a reasonable amount of body magic. I did drink loads of water over the last couple of days now that the weather has got warmer but I am not sure if that was enough to cause a problem. I will just have to try harder this week and maybe cut down on syns even more and see what happens.

Hi- how has things gone this week? Your caramalised onion tart looks fab by the way. Don't suppose you've got a recipe booting around? ;)

Hi- how has things gone this week? Your caramalised onion tart looks fab by the way. Don't suppose you've got a recipe booting around? ;)

Hi Laura things are going good, thanks for dropping by. I lost another 1lbs this week so I am slowly creeping towards getting into the 9 stones which will be fantastic then I can see target in sight. I am really enjoying all this wonderful food I have done so much cooking and using lots of new ingredients which is keeping it interesting.
Here is the link to the recipe for the filo pastry tart:
Caramelised Onion, Tomato and Mozzarella Filo Tart | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did there are loads of really good recipes on there.

I have started doing a bit more body magic from this week, I am now doing 3 training classes a week with my dog so keeping much more active especially at the agility sessions I think I do more running than he does and with all the extra practise at home I seem to be on the move all the time.

I have also booked a week away for end of September so now I have another target to aim for, I am not sure that I am confident enough to say I could be at target by then but I am going to try to be as close as possible and I certainly want my club 10 - Oh well guess I had better get some work done

Have a good week everyone

Really Really pleased tonight as I lost 2lbs this week which is so huge as I am normally lucky to get a pound a week. I am especially pleased because this means I have now dropped into the 9 stones from the 10's I now only have about 11 pounds to go to target which is getting pretty exciting

Only 1/2 lb off for me this week, but I am still pleased that I got a loss. I have been drinking loads and being 90% on plan all week but guess I could still reduce the daily syns a bit more. I generally don't have more than 10 syns in a day and most of those are still on drinking Mocha :eek: but as that is one of the things that I would find really hard to give up and find it enjoyable I will just have to be more on track with everything else I eat and drink.

I am still feeling very motivated by going to group on a Monday night my consultant is really good, but it's the support from the group members that is amazing we are a really friendly group and everyone is more than happy to share recipes and tips etc that it really makes for an enjoyable evening out.

Hope everyone has a good week

Feeling a bit fed up with myself this week, I had my first gain. It was only the 1/2 lb that I lost last week but I am still a bit disappointed. I was really hoping to do my whole journey to target without any gains :( My consultant thinks it's just water weight because I spent the whole weekend at Hatfield House Country Show doing agility with the dog ( so loads of body magic) but it was really hot and although I did drink loads and loads of SF juice I probably didn't drink enough and so held on to the water that I did drink :cry:hopefully she is right, but guess I wont really know for a couple of weeks because next Monday being bank holiday means no evening group so I will have to WI in the morning instead of at 6pm, I am bound to of lost more weight so may not be really accurate until I WI the following week at the normal time.

My plan for this week is to still keep my syns down to 10 a day and increase my SF fruit and veg, I think I will also try to eat more fish, I seem to be having all meat so maybe that will help. My hubby also very kindly has lowered the seat on our cross trainer/cycle so I plan on some extra body magic, so fingers crossed for a big loss over the next two weeks. I go on holiday at the end of September so would really like to be at target by then or at least have my club 10

Oh well till the next time - Good luck everyone

Gosh it has been such a busy week at work and home I just haven't had time to get on here at all.........but the good news is I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week :D Which also gave me my 1 stone award:bliss: I was really quite shocked, I really didn't do anything that much different over the week, I still had about 10 syns a day and I didn't really change anything in my meals but my old body must of just agreed to give it up and let go of some flab. I now only need 1/2 lb off this next WI and that should get me my Club 10 I can't tell you how excited I am (well actually I think the big cheesy grin lets everyone know I am pretty happy) I am even starting to think that it may be possible to get to target by the time I go on holiday at the end of September :eek: That of course will mean I will need lots of new clothes to go away with as now most of my things are getting baggy.

Good luck everyone for this week

Well I am still plodding along, I have just been so busy at work and home that I am finding I have no time for myself. I have stuck to plan and I got my Club 10 this week so I must still be doing something right. I am off on holiday soon so I am really hoping I can keep as much to plan as possible while I am away. My goal now is to be at target for Christmas which really is achievable as long as I dont gain too much while away

Wow how time flies life just seemed to go into overdrive for a while at home and at work. I am still sticking to the plan and losing weight in fits and starts but I have still got target in sight for before Christmas. I want to start trying some new recipes I feel that I am starting to eat the same things over and over again so as it is buffet night at WI on Monday I am going to dig through my books and find something new to make to take along, I quite fancy using some of my many packets of Scan Bran so looks like it might be a cake of some kind.

Well thats it for now lets hope I can get back on here in less than 2 months!!!!! if not then Happy Christmas everyone LOL

Well here I am in January and still at TARGET yippppeeeeee!!!!! I only gained 2lbs over Christmas which was a relief as I had loads of events to go to where I had no control over the food, but thankfully using flexi syns seems to of kept the damage to a minimum. I have decided that I need to really have a look at my exercise level for this year so that I gain try and gain back some muscle which sadly seems to be lacking.

Good luck to everyone for 2013

Back