claira07 restart diary 6/4/10

thanks, i got down to 11st 10 last time and was in a 10-12 bottoms, but i still end up with a blubbery belly hanging over, so gonna go as far as i can to get rid of that. cheers x

lol, just checked and im in ketosis so thats good, i never test early because it comes up as dehydrated. im really hungry though and cant get motivated but dont want food either. does that make sense ....
how are you doing today x

ive only managed 1 litre so far. i have a 75cl bottle and fill it 2-3 times a day if i can. so have 3-4 1/2 litres a day, and usually a couple of black coffees, x

just had to feed my son which took over 30 mins and is a trama at the best of times, thats the worst part of my day done, his dad will do tea. thank goodness. really want 2nd shake but trying to hold out untill i go shopping and take a tetra with me x

i had a choc shake at about 10am,
i love the choc tetra, id say they do fill you up, but i pour it into a glass when i can, it tastes better. you can add hot water to it to make it a longer drink, like a hot choclate if you like x

well im off to do the shopping now, and may call in the park, its such a lovely day, and i think my little lad needs to use some of his enery before he drives me mad lol
have a good day x

Hi claria hope tou enjoy your walk hun the sun is lovely today.!

Hope day 3 is going good for you hun? x

thanks shanny,
i have just had my 2nd shake, and still hungry, i think i left it to long, my 1st was at 10am so dont think i'll go 8hrs again lol.
didnt make the park, but did take my little one out the front on his quad for a bit, def going to clean the car tomorrow x

hows ur day been, xx

lol where do i start lol well my day has been spent on the loo alday used M&S 3 times while out.

Been measured for a new bra glad i did im now 32E brought a couple of t-shirt bra's.!

Left there went for a bank meeting needed the loo again ran out to go to Asda ooh boy so many trips unbelieveable huh?

Just had my meal and got an upset belly now, not sure why!
wish i hadn't eaten anything now lol x

bless, what did you have?
i havnt been peeing to much today, but had to get up twice during the night lol.

i like tuna and cottage cheese, cooked with courgette and mushroom.
i hope you feel better soon xx

Back