claira07 restart diary 6/4/10

Hi Claira and all on this post.

I used to love my tuna and cottage cheese to Claira. In fact I may have some for lunch tomorrow lol. So pleased you are doing well hun xx

morning all,
well its day 4, and going really well, im pleased and hope i can keep this focus x

morning claria it's porridge time for me then to the gym,
what are you doing? are the scales good? lol

me too claira day 4 omg las nite was hard but still on ss 100% am so tempted to hop on scales but trying 2 weight till tues

well girls well done, im 5lb down now, so feeling good, not had anything yet and been blitzing the house, so off the shop, going to walk to the local one, which i never do,
then going to come back and have a shake. i always have 75cl of water b4 my shake if i can but only managed 1/4 of that so far, so need to get guzzling.
dont weigh yet if you can wait it will be more fun for you xx

you bad girl, behave yourself....
lol xx

lol, im back on day 1...... i also went awol.
had a rough couple of days, i was poorly, and my son has turned into satan.... x

i bed ur sons never mopped up his pee with a bunny rabbit lol x

lol, well mine buts his hands down his nappy and decorates his bedroom door for me haha.
i promise you he is satan xx

by the way he is 3 so should know better x

lol goodness knows, arent they great.... this week he took a light apart and used the batteries in the dvd slot to make it work, luckily we found the batteries but it wont work now, i do see the logic in some of the stuff he does, but i wish i could tie him up sometimes xx

not too bad had 1st shake at 4pm, wasnt hungry all day then had tuna courgette mushroom and a bit of wholemeal pasta. not any particular plan, just trying to be reasonable, will restart between now and monday. but go away monday, and not taking any money for food, just taking shakes, so i wont have a choice lol x

Back