Claire from Steps

pinkelle

I'm on a mission!!!
Has anyone managed to see the programme BBC did on Claires weight loss for her wedding? I have just watched it on replay on virgin and I must say it was really, really good.

If you get the chance to see it, do!!

It has certainly inspired me!

I saw it on BBC Three, it was really inspiring!
Although I do not envy her when she went to that army-like boot camp and had to exercise for about 5 hours a day...
But it was a really amazing transformation in the end!

It completely inspired me. Would be nice to be able to afford my own personal trainer (or 3)!!

I saw that - she did have about 4 different personal trainers though lol but looked amazing for her wedding - hope she manages to maintain her new weight

I saw her on celebrity masterchef, and she looked fantastic. She may have put a little back on, but if so - it suits her. I thought she maybe looked about a 12. I love her dvd, its really really hard. She comes across as a really nice girl.

I saw that article, she's looking fab. Must admit, I thought she went through hell to get the weight off, judging by those work-outs!

The foodaholic in me vividly remembers her wedding menu, though. :p Didn't it sound just divine?!

I watched it and when they were choosing the wedding menu they were trying out loads of stuff. And the narrator was counting up how many calories were in each thing she was trying. It was all fried chicken and mini hamburgers, totted up to 3000 cals or something ridiculous. Yum.

Back