Claire Nasir

Jennyonaplate

Gold Member
I think she's done fantastically to lose so much weight and tone up so much, but it seems on every tv programme and every magazine she's talking about her shock at seeing pictures of herself in that illuminous green bikini exercising in a park.

As if anyone would go out in an outfit like that in a busy london park without looking in the mirror - unless of course it was intended as a 'before' picture, so surely she can't really have been shocked to see it?!

Anyway, that is my grumble of the day over!!

Ha ha, it's like it's been airbrushed with a ruler - no smooth lines at all!

Haha! that photoshopping of nadia is awful! not only do her legs look wrong but look at her arm pit! That shows off her real size from the original piccy me things.

Yes they have done well but dont need the bad photoshop!x

There was a clothes advert on the back of most magazines last year for a larger ladies online clothes store. The woman on the cover was wearing a patterned jersey dress and when you looked carefully at it, her arm at her armpit was narrower than her wrist where they'd got carried away with the airbrushing. Once i'd noticed it that was all I could see and yet it was everywhere!

I couldnt believe the after photo of Clair Nasir I saw the other day. Shed been airbrushed to within an inch of her life. Shes done well why not show the TRUE results

I agree she seems to be everywhere gasping about the horrendous before picture, well I'm sorry a lot of my tiny toned friends wouldn't wear that, never mind someone bigger.
They questioned her about it on loose women today and her excuse was she loves everything 80's so therefore wore a bright green bikini

yep i fully agree!!
right from when that picture surfaced it was obvious exactly what was going to happen!!

They sliced off her kneecaps! :eek:

LOL The Daily Mail must think our heads button up the back.

:8855::8855::8855:

DH uses an airbrush in his restoration work. I might try it on my flabby thighs and tummy. They look jolly good tools.......... or do they only work on photos lol !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The one of Nadia is the worst picture ever!!!! What on earth were they thinking of by publishing that.

As for Clare Nasir, do they really think we are that stupid to think she would go out in the park looking like that!?!

What a load of bloody cr*p!!!

I agree she seems to be everywhere gasping about the horrendous before picture, well I'm sorry a lot of my tiny toned friends wouldn't wear that, never mind someone bigger.
They questioned her about it on loose women today and her excuse was she loves everything 80's so therefore wore a bright green bikini

My mum was saying about this the other day when she saw the article about her weight loss in Closer. Even if I had a toned, size 8 figure I wouldn't dream of jogging in the park in a bikini.

I wore a bikini on holiday at size 16, but only because I was on holiday! I would never say go out walking the dog in it in the local park.

Those photoshops are appalling. I can't usually spot them so easily.. :(

It was all such a set up anyway, she was only a weather girl, not someone the paparazzi would be following for pics, unless of course they were tipped off by her agents about 'shocking fat pics'.

There are some proper sights walking through the parks of london, so it's not as if she would've stood out!

I felt really sorry for her when those photos were initially published. However seeing her selling herself and her DVD in every blooming magazine you pick up this week, it was very clearly a clever marketing and publicity stunt. Amazing how the cellulite has totally and I mean totally vanished too, from being so much of it and her being so flabby shes incredibly toned - definitely airbrushed and photoshopped to within an inch of her life, but then they have to have the 'perfect' package to promote a DVD

Back