Claire weigh ins!

clairem87

cos i need this xxx
Start weight : 18st 5 1/4 lbs
Mini goal 1 : lose 14 lbs

Ultimate goal weight : 11 stone

Week 1: 18st 5 1/4 (start weight)

Good luck. Im just starting day 3. Its going better than I thought - its all a mental challenge.

So far my tip is the chilli soup - its lovely.

Just be focused for the first few days, apparantly they are the worst.

Ive never tried the chilli soup, been scared since the tomato one was so gross!!! Im just starting day 4 and doing great for the first time yet! No slips and minimal cravings! Best of luck to you xxx

I must say that the chilli soup in delicious. I am the same weight as you starting :) hope its going well for you... I'm lying in bed thinking about when to start my day 2 off.. X

Aw fab, nice to know someone at the same starting point! Im gunna have my first pack around lunch time, then one at dinner then save a choc one as a before bed hot choc :)

Im on 4 packs so yesterday I tried having one around 10, one at 1ish, one at 5 and the last at 8ish.... then lots of water and a few mugs of black coffee/tea in between... I am finding the start of today alot harder than yesterday..

What day are ypu on katie? In on ny ,4th and can honestly say im feeling fine now. Yesterday was a rotten day but i got through it and feel really proud that i did!

Im only on my second day so im putting it down to detox from all the rubbishy food i have eaten the last few months... I am determined to get through this feeling.. need to keep busy.

Glad you feel fine now and it gives me hope that I will too x

Im sure you'll be fine, my worst day was day 3 which was yesterday and im just so pleased i didnt give in, trust me if i can get past it so can you, i have zero willpower usually xxx

That's good to hear gives me a boost to continue. I feel better now after a coffee :) I normally don't last long on a diet but this has to be different I am determined :)

Start weight : 18st 5 1/4 lbs
Mini goal 1 : lose 14 lbs

Ultimate goal weight : 11 stone

Week 1: 18st 5 1/4 (start weight)
Week 2: 17st 8 1/4 (11 lbs gone)

Hi Claire how's things going. X

Back