Claire_R Weight loss journey

I had planned on missing SW this week, as I'm not going to be at home on thursday night. However i've just had a look into it and it turns out theres a meeting about 2 miles from where i'll be on thursday, so I'll go to that meeting instead. Very happy - I didn't want to miss a week. i don't trust myself not to go off the rails!

Good Luck Claire with your WI you are doing great,
I just need to get my head round it now. Have a nice day luv Sue xxxx

WI this week I lost 4lbs, which I'm over the moon about! I'm not really sure why I had such a good week, the only thing I've changed is that I started the green tea challenge. For over a week i've not had a single cup of coffee of 'normal' tea, just had green tea. I'm not sure whether this was actually caused by the green tea, or whether the fact that I'm not using milk for my hot drinks (which If I'm honest i'm not too good at measuring about and synning - I generally just guess!)

So, 2lbs to go until I get my stone award. I'll be over the moon if I can get that this week, becasue at the weekend my OH and I are going to France to stay with his parents and it'll be a lovely feeling to know I've lost a stone before I go. I'm slightly worried about what I'll weigh when I come back, but hey ho... I'm going to make sensible choices but still enjoy myself (I can't go to france and not indulge in the gorgeous food, wine and cheeses on offer) and I know I'll lose whatever I put on within a week or two of coming home.

So fingers crossed for that 2lb next week! x

Well done! Think that's my issue I never measure milk and have been having a fair few la brews lately! I have loads if green t in and stopped drinking it?! Us there a thread for the challenge? X

Hi Guys

I'm back from my holidays - I'm guessing a good few pounds heavier!! WI tonight, which I'm dreading but going to go and face the music. I was a bit half assed about my diet when I came back for the first few days but seem to have clicked back into it. Fingers crossed tonight isn't toooo bad (as long as it's not over 4 I can cope)

x

Claire_R said:
Hi Guys

I'm back from my holidays - I'm guessing a good few pounds heavier!! WI tonight, which I'm dreading but going to go and face the music. I was a bit half assed about my diet when I came back for the first few days but seem to have clicked back into it. Fingers crossed tonight isn't toooo bad (as long as it's not over 4 I can cope)

x

Morning!! Thought I would come over and have a scan of yr diary :) yr doing really well! Keep it up.
I am always on this sight and mainly on my phone so I can't see any stats u may have set - how much weight are u roughly wanting to loose??
Oh and I am def going to look into this green tea challenge!! Do u think u are aloud some coffee if u have more green tea?? Lol - I'm going to read the rules now lol cxx

Hi, thanks. You've done amazingly well youself! xx

My stats are as follows:

Height: 5ft4in
Start Date: 20.04.2012
Start Weight: 13st4.0lb
Current Weight: 12st9.5lb
Goal Weight: 10st11lb

Having a bit of a wobble at the moment, damn social life getting in the way!! Should be OK for the next few weeks though as haven't got much planned so gonna give myself a push to get the next half stone off! x

Last edited:
Back