ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

What? Claires Tat or the fact you can see my photo's now :D

Lol! Cheers people! At least I'm taking them all as compliments! :)

Completly messed up my clean and green this week. Had a lc pitta for breakie yesterday, chicken tikka for dinner last night, had 2tbsp's of creme fresh, and I ate an atkins bar for breakie today.

I have failure written all over my face. Thats my anti-dairy and anti-frankenfoods out the window!

oh bless you. You might be ok. im sure these hormones arent helping with weight loss love xxx

No. At least I'm going to blame them! lol!

I'm going to go to asda on my way home and get some soya yogurt for breakie so I dont eat the rest of the atkins bars. Can have it with a spoonful of splenda and some cocoa if i need a sweet treat at night - bound to be better than the creme fresh!

Might taste yucky, but I'll find out! lol!

ha ha :) i have it with berries xxx

Oooh, I have frozen raspberries (my fav)!

Arm hurts, frozen strawberries - is there a connection? I believe that folklore says that raspberries should be applied internally - preferably with double cream:D

I love the tat Claire - it looks really cool! It looks bigger than I imagined and your poor arm looks red... Take care :)

Thanks! Its about a couple of inches shorter than my entire forearm. It looks alot more red today, let me tell you! I'm half expecting it to bruise tbh! Soft skin and needles dont really mix too well by the looks of it!

Damn this constant totm!!!! It left for a few days, but if definitly back today.

Wish this pill would hurry up and sort itself out. I'm bored with it now. Feel bloated, have just stuffed my face (all legal, but still...) and feel like my stomach is thinking about becoming dodgy.

That, however, coud be attributed to the atkins bar I ate for breakie, and the coconut atkinsy bar I just ate with a cuppa. More than likely that.

I know Jim, I know... But you under-estimate the effects of a month long totm.... its more like 'm' than 'totm'.

Bah.

Oh you poor love, the joys of being a woman are definitely overestimated when it comes to totm! Hope you feel better tomorrow x

Thanks love. I'm sure I'll be fine. Gorged myself on pork crackles and I ate an entire celeriac with my dinner.

Granted I'm still within my carbs n what not for the day, but I know myself I've been eating "just because" as I'm not hungry. But i could munch something.

morning love. are you any better now?
I felt sickly all day yesterday thought i was getting dodgy tummy - think it was the heat xx

Morning Claire, I don't think I could manage a whole celeriac, i find them very filling love

I was like a bin yesterday tho, Jim! lol!

Yeah, feeling much better today. Might bleed to death at some point, but otherwise good!

Giving it another month n hoping my system sorts itself out before I go back to the doctors and moan their face off. Either that or I'm just stopping taking them and taking the baby risk! hahaha!

*almost faints at the thought*

have you thought about another form of contraceptive?

What, like the catholic method?! Hahahaha!!!

I've had the injection - just bled constantly. The coil gave me the absolute fear when I had it in because everytime my stomach hurt I thought it was trying to stab its way out. And plus, I was really freaked out by the fact that I felt like I could pull the cord on it and yank it out. *shudders at the thought*

I dont want to get the implant because its the same stuff thats in the injection I used to get. Funnily enough, they're both the same as the pill I'm taking. Been taking this pill for years with no problems at all, then the doctor had the bright idea of changing it and that was a disaser. So I've been back on this one since beginning of May i think - about the time I started stalling and gaining weight.

Dont know what to do. Really hoping it settles itself down. I usually go with the 3 month rule, but believe me, I'm open to suggestions.

Why cant men get the pill yet? They still trialing it?

I don't actually need contraception but am all over the place with totm - came on today totally unexpected - nothing with me of course - and only 19 days after the last one - think it might be the start of the you know what!!!!

Back