ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

its friday isnt it ;) x

What are you people trying to do to me?! *cries*

Wishing it was Friday. Work is dire!

LOL mine too xxx sorreee xxxx

Friday is just a day like any other :D

Now, now jim- dont rub it in! :D

Hiya Claire - hope the rest of the day speeds up!
Xxx

Actually thought it might have been possible to die from boredom today. Spoke to some guy at a recruitment agency on my lunch break, i was THAT bored! lol!

:eek::eek::eek: OMFG JIM :eek::eek::eek: waaaaaayyyyyy TMI

Lisa - bloody hilarious!!!! :D:D:D

PMSL!!! I wish I could "like" this more than once! lol! :p

I didnt want to start talking about Jims watsit tbh, because it does seem rather impresssive that it managed to get tangled up in it and pull it out. Considering how far up the cord is! hahaha!

Well, down 3lbs this week. I should be happy, but I'm just yo-yoing between a few pounds. If I make it below 199lbs next wi then I'll be smiling.

As of just now. Meh.

go gel you must have been good this week ................ looking for the same next week xx

Cheers peeps! Although it doesnt feel like an achievement, more like a "back to where I was at the end of April"

Really want a snickers. So, I decided that a choc chip atkins bar was at least a legal alternative. Hit the spot, and that the main thing.

Debating cinema later, but I cant not have popcorn, so not sure.

well done love. Please dont have popcorn. You have been good and lost the 3lbs! and ill only shout at you when you say you are stalling next week ;) xxx

Well.... wait for it.... Just back in from the cinema and I had

*drum roll please*

a regular diet coke! :D

How chuffed am i! Was dying for a large bag of sweet popcorn! I did, however, have a McDonalds before I went (mainly to stop me being starving and eating popcorn), but I had 2 double cheeseburgers with gherkins and no bun! So not too bad i'm sure.

Diet 1 - Popcorn 0

Back