ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

What did you see Claire? I'm bursting to see Green Lantern - it's SO not me but Ryan Reynolds makes me drool! LOL

Well done on those precious 3 lbs! :)

What did you see Claire? I'm bursting to see Green Lantern - it's SO not me but Ryan Reynolds makes me drool! LOL

Well done on those precious 3 lbs! :)

I stare open mouthed at the aftershave adverts he is in. Soooo lush

Dragged the OH to see Bad Teacher. It was awful, but in a good way - didnt involve any thinking and was entertaining!

Going to go see Transformers on Tuesday I think. popcorn willpower might not hold up for that one! lol!

Morning Claire :)

morning and well done :D i have got green lantern to watch ;)
Dont do the popcorn next week either. GO you :D

good thinking. I usually just take water xx

My BF works at the cinema so we get in for free (YAY!) otherwise I'd cry over the price of cinema tickets.

I went with my sister the other day to watch hangover 2 and cried a little on the inside at how much it cost me! lol!

Blimey! Is it that expensive to go to the flicks these days! Lol. But I'm definitely forking out the dosh to see lovely Ryan with his muscles dressed in green! Ha ha :)

Aha - that explains why you go so regularly! By the time we've paid for a babysitter plus the seats - i usually suggest we rent something on cable lol:)

I think I'd have to do the same Katie if my sprogs were still little

Went shopping today and bought a new satin pencil skirt and the most amazingly un-sensible shoes ever!!!

1156157760ex_main.jpg

Sadly, after prancing about the house in them for about half an hour tonight, I fear the risk of death is too high to keep them. Going to go exchange them for something slightly less suicidal tomorrow :(

You're right - they are pretty little death traps:D

lol! Yeah, i think a 14cm stilletto heel was pushing it for me. I cant walk in stilletto's at the best of times. Bought myself a cheeky wee pair of black patent court shoes with about a 4 1/2" thicker heel. Much safer! lol!

Good movie! Love Javier! :)

Having a carb day.

Hungover.... dont judge me.

LOL ouchie sorry you've got a sore head, Sundays can be a devil for that.

At least you can have bacon and eggs all day if you want :)

Back