ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

I've been sort of trying to stay under 25g. I usually never reach it, but thats what I've been aiming for!

I moved from induction because I wanted to use almond flour and have raspberries (needed raspberry muffins and raspberry cheesecake! lol! All of which I've not had for a while actually...)

Not sure what I'm doing wrong at all tbh. Its funny, when I think I've been really bad, I lose, and when I think I've been really strict, I sts!

Ok, official weigh in. Gained 1lb. I refuse to change my tracker bar or sig because I dont want to admit i'm 200lb again!

Utterly gutted. Would have a major carb binge to kickstart everything again, but honestly not even sure what I would eat.

I'm majorly in the huff. That means for the whole month of May I lost nothing. At least its not a gain, but c'mon....4weeks of nothing? Pfft.

Hmm....ok. I'm the same weight. I have yet to find my clothes fit better, or are loose, since I started atkins this time.

However, I just measured today and I've lost 1.5" on my waist, 1" on my hips and 1" off my arms *cough* bingo wings *cough*

It is early in the morning tho, so I might not be measuring right.

Still miffed with my 4 week stall tho.

Sometimes that happens though, hun - no weight loss but inches come off. I don't know why...but stick with it, you can do it! :)

I'm going to stick to it from this moment onwards. I certainly did not eat two teacakes earlier while I was moping!

Good girl - lots of water for any indescretions that might or might not have happened earlier....
Onwards and downwards!
Xx

Yeah, made homemade beef burgers and turkey burgers for dinner, so having that with a salad.

However, my sister has arranged TGI's for dinner tomorrow for her birthday.

I think it'd be rude not to drink carby cocktails and eat everything covered in jack daniels sauce. So diet on and off, tomorrow, but back strict strict strict on saturday :)

and how did I miss this :)

and how did I miss this :)

lol! :p

Well, I had a carb overdose last night. Back on track today!

Looking forward to steak and courgettes for dinner!

Back on today (trying)

B/L: 2 homemade burgers, half a pitta (3.5g), mayo (2g), asparagus (2g)
D: Steak, courgettes in garlic butter (4g)
S: 2 biscuits (7g), peanuts (5g), sf boiled sweets

W: gallons, huge cup of tea (2g)

Total carbs today 25.5g

Ok, so I shouldnt have eaten the biscuits, or peanuts, but... I'm trying. Been starving all day and trying to find something to munch that isnt cheese!

Hiya Clairr, hope today is getting better

Nope! Well, it was actually going great! I had lamb steak and onion for breakie, then I had visitors and they ordered a take-away, so I had half a mixed kebab with mayo.

Then I ended up in the cinema and I ate an entire bag of sweet popcorn!

Back on the water tomorrow! :p

Morning Claire, and sugar susie :(

No Jim, I like Suzie's way of thinking! lol! Air with a slight dusting of sugar perhaps?! lol!

OMG!!! Whats wrong with me?!!?!?!?! I ate a fox's classic biscuit, and 4 low carb biscuits earlier!

Making oopsie rolls now to try and at least pretend to not be failing!!!!

If you don't need to have them in the house for other people, then get rid of them - temptation is all too easy, hun :)

You know the drill - draw a line under it, drink loads of water and be positive :)

If only it was that easy! I live with my OH who is one of those really annoying people who lives off of junk food and carbs and is built like a twig.

He'd freak out if I emptied the biscuit drawer (yer, not jar, drawer!!!!) lol!

Morning Claire, I had the same problem, Colleen is the same, not eating junk food exactly, but she can eat anything and stay slim. :sigh:

Back