ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

These skinny people are a real inconveneince, arnt they?! lol!

yes they are LMAO

Made another batch of oopsies when I came home today. Feel absolutely starving today - just want to eat everythiing I can find.

So far I've eaten:

B: Soya Yogurt (2.5g)
S: Coconut chocolate biscuity thing (1.5g)
L: Left over chicken fajitas (minus the fajita! So chicken, onion, pepper and sauce) (6g?), sf jelly (0.4g)
D: 3 oopsie rolls with.... homemade beef burger with bacon, mayo and salad (3g): homemade turkey burger with bacon, mayo and salad (3g)
and one with bacon, slice of cheese and lc tomato sauce (3g)

Currently eating dry roasted peanuts and pork scratchings (6g) - not together, but I'm chopping and changing.

W: Loads, and some tea and coffee and diet coke (5g)

Total: 30.4g

Dont judge me today. Just got the worst totm and want to eat everything! lol!

Don't worry hun some days it's like that, you want to eat everything in sight! :) And it was all more or less legal - as Jim says, when you're hungry...EAT :)

Thanks Susie. I've been super careful to eat legal things today. Granted the frankenfood chocolate bar probably wasnt a great option, but i was hungry and it was in my bag lol!

Well, turns out Susie was right: Popcorn is mostly air!

Lost that 1lb again this week, so brings me back under the 200lb mark again.

I wasnt going to weight myself this week, in all honesty, but I thought I better check what damage the weekend did to me. None, apparently! lol! Probably will show next week, or maybe my body needed a carb binge to kick start it again?

No idea. All I know is, this week, I will be avoiding cheese to see if that spurs my loss on. (Secretly hoping its not cheese that stalls me because I love cheese!)

Honest to god Claire, why do you do it? China buffet king? Seriously?

Lets not discuss this moment again. Clean and green for the rest of the week now. Muppet.

Oh dear claire - hope you find the right mental space - so you can stop getting upset with yourself! ((hugs))

Ah, I'm not particularly upset, just disappointed in my lack of willpower! However, I'm on track, got my bottle of water, and looking forward to a carb free week! (well, minus my usual allowance!)

Happy Friday everyone! :)

ah well, you'd be embarrassed to be with me in a Chinese buffet Claire, I turn into a carb monster

Haha! I think I did quite well considering. Didnt touch the rice, chips or noodles, or anything in sticky sauces.

I did eat an onion ring, 3 mini veg spring rolls, god knows how much salt and pepper chicken (battered) and grilled chicken, and chicken satay and.....no idea! But dont think I did major damage, so I'm not overly fussed.

Had a cheeky wee soya yogurt for breakie, and I've just munched my way through 2 bacon rolls (oopsie variety ofc), both with lc tomato sauce and one with a slice of cheese.

Delish.

Debating going to buy peanuts cuz I'm starving. hate totm! Boo to it! lol!

Thinking i might have oopsie pancakes with bacon n carb free maple syrup for dinner. Its probably not very "dinner" like, but I think I really need to have it! lol!

You did far better than I would have Claire :)

Morning Claire

Which soya yoghurt do you buy, and how many carbs are they? I'm thinking of getting some low cab (1g carbs per serving) granola for brekkie and would love some yoghurt with it :)

Hi Susie,

I buy Alpro Soya yogurt. Its about 2.1g per 100g - only comes in a big tub tho, so I seperate mine for taking to work! :)

Yesterday... hmm....

2 oopsie rolls with gammon, mayo and salad (5g)
chicken tikka kebab with low carb pita and garlic mayo (9g)
dry roasted peanuts (12g - couldnt stop eating them!)
Pork scratchings (0.3g)
coconut bar (1.44g)
oopsie cake with chocolate creme fresh and splenda (4g)

Tea (2g), diet coke, water

33.74g

More than I was hoping for, but serves me right for eating all the peanuts! lol!

I'm keeping tabs of my food as I go today, so I can keep a better eye on my carbs.

B/L: Two oopsie rolls n bacon with tomato sauce (4g)
S: pork scratchings (0.3g), coconut bar (1.44g)
D: Steak with courgettes in butter and garlic (3g)
S: Cake with choc creme fresh (4g), coconut bar (1.44g), ciao carb breadsticks x2 with phili (2g)
Tea (1g)

So far: 17.18g

Trying not to comfort eat. Having one of those days, which I think will turn into one of those fortnights. Not gonna go into it, but making myself feel a bit ill thinking about it.

Last edited:
Morning Claire, how's things? we're sorting stuff out ready to pack and fly Tomorrow, weather reports for Malta are good and hot :D

Back