ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Vicks on feet is just bizarre! If I get vicks later i'll try it tho! Eating salt and chilli chips for lunch. its clearing my nose, and has to be at least a few of my five a day between the potato, veg oil, chillies and onions? Right?

Hows the vicks:eek:!

Morning Claire... Hope you're feeling a bit better today :)

Morning Claire. LOL.

Hello! I've got the worst sore throat in the world! Drinking Covonia and eating peanut M&Ms.

Yes, I have officially abandoned the diet in favour of comfort food for the forseable future!

Getting prepared for BlizzCon tonight! WOOO!!!!! I'm going to attempt to drink away the flu :D

Oh poor you Claire! Hope you feel better soon! Take care :) x

Thanks Bren. I think between my cough mixture, lozenges, lemsips and what not, I must have put on about a stone this week!

I have avoided the scales to be on the safe side! lol! Once I feel better, I might do a week or two of strict low carb to try and help a bit!

Watching the closing ceremony at Blizzcon then going to bed. :)

Hope you feel better today Claire! :)

Morning Claire, hope you are recovering now
Xxxx

Ok, so im back. Between the flu, the endless sugary medicine, lozenges, and the last week of eating absolutely anything I could find, I'm back to my starting weight of 214lbs. lol! You can tell my lack of surprise!

So.... I'm strict atkins induction for the next couple of weeks and take it from there. Not decided what to do after that, but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

So today my menu has been:

B: I was asleep - was partying last night (someone had to drink all the pear cider!)
L: 3 jamie oliver sausages with cabbage and mayo
D: Chicken, cauli, courgette casserole
S: the other 3 sausages I had cooked.

Hoping for a good loss this week because im secretly trying to convince myself that most of my weight gain is water. But I really know it was chips, chocolate and chinese takeaways. :p

Lovely to have you back on here Claire! Atkins will sort you out!! :)

Yes, Atkins can give me a good spanking for being bad! lol! Or maybe thats Jim's job?! :p

Feels good to be back tho. But i feel starving today. Cant say im hungover, but maybe just overdosed on carbs recently. Its been so long since I did induction - do you keep an eye on your calories?

I keep an eye on everything Claire! Lol ... Have become proper OCD on cals, fat content as well as carbs... But it seems to help at the moment... I've been losing about 2lbs each week since being stricter... I'm sure body will stop responding soon though! Lol :)

Morning Claire, good to see you back love, I'm joining you on strict induction, October has not been a good month diet wise, it's all been partying :)

Back