ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oh Claire I feel your pain, as a fellow smoker (and an obese one at that, nothing like a bit of Life Russian Roulette eh?).

I managed to reduce it right down to about two a day, but when wine is involved, just stop counting! Now I've started having one in the morning with my cup of tea, but need to stop that asap.

Well, I'm glad I logged in today. Now I really want a cigarette! Hehe!

I'm determined not to start again, but, I really miss it sometimes.

Ah well... *sigh*
Todays menu:

B: Cookies & Cream protein shake
S: Couple of cheese triangles
L: half a pepper stuffed with mince, slice of jarlsberg and some chilli cauli rice (the rice was delish!)
S: Pork scratchings
D: nandos chicken (homemade, I might add!) with peppers and spring onion, or celeriac. Its debatable.

I'm starving today - want to eat cakes, sweeties, chocolate and crisps. Whilst smoking! pmsl!!!

I have resisted. I keep telling myself;

"C'mon Claire, surely you can go for one whole week without eating *****"

I mean, its only a week. Ffs you'd think I'd have enough willpower!

And to ensure I resist tomorrow, I've even planned my whole days food (even got the OH in the kitchen, as I type, frying my sausages for tomorrows breakie and snackies! lol)!

So, tomorrow I'm having:

B: Jamie oliver sausage
S: Cheese triangle x2
L: Leftover piri piri chicken with celeriac chips and bell pepper
S: pork scratchings
D: Burgers with melted blue cheese, shredded cabbage and mayo

I may also have an evening jamie oliver sozzy as a snack or two, stop me eating rubbish on a Friday night!

Morning Claire... Hope the focus stays for you today... It's so hard when the willpower goes AWOL for a while! Go Claire- you can do it! :)

*hears the rocky theme tune in the background*

LOL!

Lol - morning claire:D

Morning Claire, I noticed a tin of spam in Tesco this morning, I bought as I haven't had spam in years, I'm going to fry it up with some eggs for lunch I think

Hmm.... I've only ever eaten spam once, at primary school, when we were having a "war memorial day" or something. cant remember if it was minging or not! Take a photo and let me see how it looks! lol!

Does it go crispy? Interesting. I like crispy things! lol!

Now spam's an idea... I can sing spam spam spam while eating it like monty python! Lol :)

Damn it! I was in asda and forgot the spam!!!

Have had a crappy long week at work so Ive booked myself in for some ink tomorrow to cheer myself up. So off to bed to get some sleep for the day of pain! :D

Awsome 3 hours tattoo session today! I coped pretty well I think seeing as I absolutely hate being tattoo'd! Its stunning, well, as stunning as a dead fantasy dragon can be! Hehe!
IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg

Pictures dont do it justice!

erm... ive got the front half sleeve done on my right arm (which I dislike somewhat, but have gotten used to! lol!), and i've got the two on my left forearm which I've posted photo's of on here, and I've got one on the back of my neck.

I also have my eyebrows done, but that doesnt really count because it wasnt sore! haha!

I lost 7.2lbs this morning! Wooo!

It would have been more, but I wreckon I must have at least 5lbs of ink in my arm now! haha! :p

Quite chuffed - just over half a stone! Nice! :)

That is phenomenal sweetie, well done! xx

Back