ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire, that's good to hear, well done love

Afternoon everyone! Anything exciting happening today?

After having been off work sick for almost a week, it pains me to be back. I remember just now much I hate working here. Hopefully get myself a new job sooner rather than later.

Had an awful sleep last night - bf is on holiday and, I know it sounds stupid, but I cant get a proper sleep when he's not there. No idea when he came to bed this morning, but I know I didnt get to sleep until then. Absolutely shattered.

was freezing last night - might go buy myself an electric blanket on the way home!

My OH has reluctantly gone to get me one from argos. Lol! He hates electric blankets!

I'll sleep warm tonight :)

I'm rubbish at sleeping when the house is empty! Thankfully my kids are more often here than not! Lol ... I'm freezing tonight wish I had a leccie blanket :) xx

Morning Claire, make sure he gets one with dual controls, that way his half doesn't need to be on, that's how we do it love

lol! we dont have dual controls. Whats the point in that? I mean, if I want to lie diagonally, then my feet will get cold! :p

Lol:D. Must admit that i just have a single that i use to warm my half of the bed for when i get in - then whip it out while im sleeping (dont like them!). Dh says doesnt want one but then is always sticking his cold feet in my warm part of the bed:eek:

Lol... Yes I'm a diagonal sleeper too! :) x

I'm so thin these days, theres no padding at all! hahahahaha!!! :p

I'm actually quite warm today. Had to turn the radiator off beside my desk!

Sitting here eating oriental soup. Its not really doing it for me today because I've spent all morning looking at restaurant menu's for valentines day dinner!

Going to come off plan for dinner then right back on again! Girl's gotta live sometimes. And that'll be me until my sisters b'day in June when we're going for dinner! So not too bad! :)

Morning Claire, that was quite a change in the weather, we've gone from frost and ice to drizzling rain.

I hear the rain pouring down when I woke up this morning, thankfully, it looks as tho it might have stopped for the moment. Might manage to get to the bus stop without ending up like a drowned rat this morning! lol!

Looks a tad chilly tho.

Morning Claire... hope you stay warm and dry... :) xx

Back