ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oooh, any romantic valentines day plans?

I've had to reschedule my massage, again, which I had booked in for this saturday, but I'm now going on the 11th of Feb. Fukn work...grr...

Anyway, I've booked the 14th and 15th of Feb off, but havent actually planned anything romantic. I probably should do that. Debating whether it should involve food or not lol!

I usually cook us a nice steak dinner and have some wine so we don't have to watch all the hetties snogging in restaurants lol xx

Lol bren - good plan:D

Evening clare - sounds like you deserve a nice break:D
Xx

Morning Claire,

We don't do anything for hallmark day here, but 31st Jan is our 39th wedding Anniversary and 25th Feb is Colleen's 57th Birthday :D so we will be going out for a meal on both of those.

I could lie and say its an awsome day, but its not, so I wont! lol!

Cant even be bothered to write about how crap the last couple of days have been.

Also my stomach is a bit dodgy feeling and I keep feeling like I need to ***TMI WARNING*** poo, but when I go its, well, not poo. Its like.... jelly....

Hahaha! You say that, almost as if you think I wouldnt take a photo! :p

No please - dont do it! I believe you!:eek:
;)
Xx

Evening Clairey-poo... Sorry bad joke... I've got a dickie tum... Maybe there's something going about? Hope you feel better soon xx

Morning Claire, no photo needed :D

Morning!!!

Sadly, my tummy seems better this morning, so I cant take a photo. Bet you're all gutted! lol!

Its definitly the bars. Didnt have one at all yesterday and feel much better this morning. Damn maltitol.

Lol - no why am i so happy to hear that?! Glad you're feeling better:)

The dreaded franken bars strike again :eek:
Xx

Morning Claire,

LOL, yes Vicky would, she was the poo queen, I wonder how she is?

Yeah, where did Vicky go? :(

Still see her occasionally on FB so she is still around, not sure what diet she is following these days, think it might be her own thing.

Yeah, she's still on my fb too. I see the occasional post. I might need to go and harass her now! lol!

Hi Claire, hope all well and you are enjoying the weekend:D

Vicky on mfp - low cal and seems to be workng well;)

Back