ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Love the photos and i rather like pet rats - my brother had some many years ago and they were really friendly and rather more intelligent than things like hamsters!

Well, less than 10hrs and back in the office. Shattered and looking forward to finishing at 4pm tonight.

My CDC emailed me yesterday to say she is packing it in but there's another woman taking over, so I'll see her tomorrow. Might look at ordering slim & save at the weekend and maybe change to that. Paying extra to go and get weighed isn't motivating for me. Dunno, will see.

Ordered a weeks worth of Slim & Save - not going to get more cambridge products tomorrow. Will just weigh myself in the house. Think I'll have a junk food day - been a crap week and I want to pig out!

Well, yesterday I had decided that today would be a "day off" plan. However, i woke up this morning and i'm a bit sort of like "do I really want to?"

Lost 2.5lbs today (totm) so thats not bad, especially considering all the creamy chicken curry I ate last Sunday at the buffet for my mums birthday, So that takes me bang on to 15stones.

Went into town today and spent 4 hours clothes and shoe shopping! Didnt buy any new trousers because I'm def a size 16 still in my jeans, but I did buy a bunch of new tops, and shirts for work, in a 14 because the rest of my wardrobe is getting too big on top! Also bought a fab new skirt in a 14. I can get it on, but its not pretty. But it should fit before the end of the month, and its really nice :)

I only went into town today because I needed new shoes for work because the heel on my regular ones has kinda cave in on itself a bit. I ended up with 4 new pairs of shoes...!!!! Bought a new pair for the OH aswell.

So now I'm poor, but I have beautiful leopard print heels that I'm never going to wear, but they are stunning! lol!

Sounds like they are the sort of shoes everyone should own!

Loving the losses you're posting hun - and the clothes shopping as a result :)

love the ratites room...more pictures please :D
shoes....oh dear,i bought a snake skin look alike from
river island and i can't walk in them,properly.
only wore them once,might put them on ebay.:(

Well done on the loss Claire!! Amazing!!... loving the clothes and the shoes!! photos of the leopard prints please! xx

510iINPoCFL._SL1000_.jpg

They're so pretty! Tried them on last night with skinny jeans, smart trousers and skirts - they just go with everything! :p

They are fabulous!!! And if I were 20 something again I'd be itching to wear them!! Lol Pictures please in skinny jeans... Bet you look gorgeous Claire! Xx

Next time I put my skinny jeans on, i'll stick the heels on and take a photo!

Just been listing stuff to sell on ebay. Cleared out the wardrobe yesterday and some of my rather expensive gothic skirts are now too big :(

Bit gutted because they are lovely, but guess I can always replace them when I'm a size 6. HAHAHA!!! :p

I bought two sewing machines last year. Broke the first one, and the second one is needing taken to bits and fixed lol!
Apparently sewing isn't one of my strong points!

Morning Claire, looking good then love ;)

Evening claire - i'm rubbish at sewing but wish i could:D
Xx

Back