ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire, how was your weekend?

Morning! Weekend just wasn't long enough for me. Went to see my diet councillor on sat and I lost 2 3/4lbs. Nothing startling.
Then I had to go to work.

So really only a one day weekend which is rubbish lol! Went out for lunch yesterday for my mums birthday to a world buffet. Stuck to just chicken with as little sauce as possible so shouldn't have done too much damage.

Feel shattered today tho, just want to catch up on sleep. I hate january.

Morning Claire, ah well only 1 more day and we're out of January :)

I've decided to move my ratties to their own room later tonight. Going to put their cage in my spare bedroom and give them the run of the room. Feeling guilty about not letting them get enough free range time because they just escape from their playpen and I cant let them run round the livingroom incase they chew all the cables. or pee on my playstation! :p

Pmsl! Well that's a given!

Question of the day:

Due to it being the 31st of January, will I leave the office before midnight? Or, since HMRC are striking today and allowing an extra 2 days to file tax returns, will I leave at 5pm and have the midnight shift to look forward to on Thursday?!

So many questions, so little time. I've packed 2 shakes and a bar with me just incase! Cant wait til the weekend. I'm just going to sleep for 2 days! lol!

Morning Claire, not sure I understood any of that :(

Lol! Sorry Jim.

I work in an accounting practice and the deadline for all our clients tac returns is today, well, Thursday now because hmrc have allowed a two day extension. So, Thursday I won't leave the office til midnight because it'll be hectic, stressful and generally all last minute!

Ouchie on the long days - and hope it's not toooooo bad:eek:

I left at 5pm. Should have stayed later but just couldnt face it. yawned from the moment I walked thru the door til the moment I left.

Going to have an early night in preperation for being stuck in work tomorrow until only god knows when! *sigh*

Sooooo looking forward to the weekend!

Oh yuck to end of year mayhem Claire... Bring the ratties in and they can pee and chew to their hearts' content! Lol

The troublemakers!
IMAG0366.jpg

OMG! I'd be freaked out!! Lol xx

Me too - I know they are different to wild rats but even so - squirm!

Looks like you absolutely dote on them though Claire xx

Lol! They're so squishy and cute! When they're not ganging up on me, that is!

Morning Claire, ah that makes sense now love, and i love that photo of the ratties :D

Back