ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Wow that's a fab loss Claire! Well done hun :)

The cats will take some settling in, but I'm sure they will be fine soon and giving you lots of lovely kitty cuddles :)

Well done on the 4lbs that's great.

I'm sure it will all calm down with the kitties. If not there's something called Feliway. It's a cat pheromone plug in diffuser thing. It's used to reduce stress in multi cat houses and for behavior problems in cats. Wonder if they have one for teenagers.:)

coffeelover said:
Wonder if they have one for teenagers.:)

lol!!! If they do let me know!!!!

Well done Claire on the loss that's fab!!! And I'm sure kitties will soon settle :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss Claire!! What woe are you following?? Xxxx

Afternoon ladies! :)

Im not following anything. Just trying to not eat crap during the week, and keeping an aye on my calories on mfp. This weekend (which I started on Wednesday) has involved tgi's, crisps and alcohol, and a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds. So not so good!

Just not long back from p@h buying a feliway diffuser actually. Cost me a bloody fortune, but I didnt want to have to wait 5 days or something to get one cheaper online. But it does pain me that it cost me £37 when I could have got it for £18 on the internet!

Evening claire, nice to meet your two kitties:D. Our two boys happy to have us home after hols - been following us around for snuggles all afternoon and now their exhausted and sleeping it off;)
Xx

Morning Claire x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey - sorry lifes been a bit hectic!

Kittys are getting better. Although, if they keep fighting then i might split them up. Poor yoda keeps taking a beating on occassions, theres no sign of kitty friendship. One nearly went back to the rescue centre on Saturday, but after a tearful evening and 101 people giving me their 50 cents worth, Kisaki is getting to the end of May to sort her issues out. And then I'll take it from there!

Been super stressed and become to social recently and its starting to annoy me. People in my personal space all the time really wears thin. So, hopefully I'll have a whole week of peace and quiet, without any visitors. Apart from its my dads birthday tomorrow so im heading there after work, and then helping a mate move on Friday. But other than that, i want some "me" time. Got Peat Loaf gig on Saturday , but hopefully I can have two days of not having anyone else in my house! lol!

Going to come back to atkins on Sunday, need to stop stuffing my face with carbs. Feel bloated and windy! lol!

Hi Claire, sorry the kittys aren't getting on. Hopefully it will all calm down to an acceptable level. Maybe the feliway spray?

I too overdid the carbs big time this weekend and feel the same. I'm going to keep my carbs under 90 that's where I feel the best.

Enjoy your me time. :)

Poor kitties, shame they are not getting along :(
Me time is really good for you, hope your works out as you hope xxx

Me too Bren. This weekend was supposed to be "me" time, but I ended up with a mate round all saturday from about 6pm til whenever, and then I had planned to see him Sunday morning because he was helping me collect a new bookcase, but he came round at 10am and didnt leave til about 6pm. It wouldnt have been possible to throw anymore hints at him to leave without actually telling him to go home! So the 101 things I had needed to do on Sunday, didnt get done. And I had alot to do. Spent until about 10pm trying to sort my livingroom, but I could have been doing with the 6 hours previous to fix everything I needed to do.

I could just rant, but I'm trying not to! I just kinda hate people in my personal space. I've always been a firm believer in "if I want to see people, I'll go out". lol!

I know what you mean, home being private space really, I hate having visitors, especially ones that outstay their welcome. I do prefer to go out if I want to see folks.......... xx

I'm the same - happy for people to come round but that means having to get dressed - at the weekends! LOL.

Feliway spray sounds like a good idea. I'd love to get Orbit a wee friend for company but don't think she would go for it :(

well being nice when you don't feel like it
is hard work, i wonder if it burns any extra calories being nice ?

Back