ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Evening Claire... I need my personal space... It's really important to get the balance xx

Well, got up this morning, weighed.... *gulp* ....I have put on 1st 7lbs since I came off vlcd!

Granted, I'm still 12lbs lighter than I was on the 2nd of January, so thats got to be a bonus. So, starting weight of 15st 9lbs. Technically 8 3/4lbs, but lets not quibble over a 1/4!

So, been posting my food on mfp and will aim to do so everyday. Think I'm a bit peckish still but not sure what to eat. Its nice to know that I can actually eat if I want to tho! :)

Are you going to do Atkins again Claire love? Brilliant to see you back - I've done the same, eaten for England and am now back to low carb :)

Yup, Atkinsing it up again. Tesco man didnt arrive til about 4pm, so I do confess to having an atkins bar for lunch because, well, there wasnt anything else low carb in the house. Not even some bacon!

Part of me thought "may aswell start tomorrow", but that part of me is responsible for the width of my bum!

Like flies to.... lol!

Evening Claire... So lovely to have you back! And you're lighter than you were which is a great start to drawing a line and starting a fresh with clean and green xxx

Lovely to have you back Claire xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi claire, good to see you back:)

Thanks guys! :)

I feel the love!

Oooh, last night I dreamt I had eaten 3 slices of french toast and then it only occurred to me half way through eating that it was made from bread and I'd ruined my diet. I was really disappointed with myself. Its a bit early for bread withdrawls is it not?! lol!

Morning hun

Bet that's just your mind having a carb clear out (figuratively speaking) :D

We can do this together! xxx

Day 4: Going well.

B: 24 deli cheese & ham stick
L: Left over chicken, broccoli, cauli cheese bake
D: Thinking home made kebab meat and celeriac chips. Or... chicken wings with roast veg

Depends what goes out of date first! lol!

Alot of that is going to be water weight Claire and will come off quickly. I came off SnS for 4 weeks and only gained 2lb by sticking to mainly low carb. My downfall as ever was alcohol lol.

Its better than my downfall, which is generally pizza, ice-cream and cinema nachos with sour cream and cheese dips! lol! Oh, and pringles!

Back