ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Oooh, that sounds good! Let me know if you do make it, cuz I'll want to steal the recipe! hehe! :)

Evening CC:)

Hello! How are you Katie?

I attempted to make oopsie cake. Think I might start my own oopsie photo thread with my concoctions (sp?) on it! lol!

Hiya - all your cooking sounds lovely. I have to disuade DH from baking all the time - even if each item is lo carb if i have 1 or 2 a day i will stall (prob because i have less meat and cheese)

But i like reading all about them:)

Well, I lost the 2lbs I gained last week on WI today. I should be quite chuffed about the loss, which I am, but at the same time I cant help but feel super disheartened about not managing to get any lower than 199lbs. Been fighting to get below this for a month or so now. Bit gutted about it tbh.

Morning Claire

Mornin Jim! How was the holiday? :)

And Leanne, I'm not going to do anything stupid this week. I've not realy been eating any frankenfoods, with the exception of some sweetener when I've been making oopsies or baking, but its been davinci's, and only a splash.

No atkins bars, a couple of slices of cheese, no sweets, only one packet of peanuts when i had a weak moment.... not sure what the problem is. Running out of things to cut out my food list!

Atkins bars dont stall me
Cheese doesnt stall me
Thorntons diabetic stuff doesnt stall me

But something is. Damn it! lol!

I drink water all day, endless cups of tea and coffee, asda coke zero every now and again.

I sleep like a log usually from about midnight til 7ish in the morning during the week.

I think my problem is (its my excuse and I'm sticking to it) that I've just had my pill changed at the doctor a week or so ago, I'm on anti-depressants and I have PCOS.

Think the pill makes me put on weight, the anti-depressants make me really tired all the time and I think they can cause weight gain. Combine all of those with my pcos, and I'm surprised I dont gain weight on a daily basis! lol!

I'm not gonna dwell on it, but I'm determined to be skinny(ish)!!!!

Keep on trucking Claire, I know it's a bit of an anti climax to get to the same weight again...but it's going the right way!!

Oh Claire hun sorry to hear, it is frustrating when you can't pinpoint exactly what's causing the problem. What about cream? That stalls me.

I'll cut out cream this week. I have to say, I didnt eat loads of it last week - probably about 5 tea spoonfuls of it.

Anythings worth a try tho :)

Did we discuss Cheese Claire?

Are you drinking enough water? Getting enough sleep? It is so frustrating when you just bounce around on the same couple of pounds isn't it?:(
oh yes i hate this rollercoaster of lbs - i want to get off :(

Did we discuss Cheese Claire?

Yeah i stopped with the cheese for a week, but it didnt make any difference.

I'll not eat cheese all this week, just to double check tho.

Todays food....

B: 2 muffins (4g)
L: salt and chilli chicken with courgette strips (4g)
S: Coffee truffle (7.4g - i got forced into it at work!)
D: More salt and chilli chicken with courgettes (7g)
S: *cough* 3 bags of pork scratchings *cough*(0.9g), muffin (2g)

W: 1.5ltr water so far, coffee (1g), tea (1g)

27.3g

Last edited:
noooo to the coffee truffle LOL x whats the chicken?

lol! I coated some chunks of chicken in egg and chucked in a bag with a bit of almond flour, tonnes of salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and some chilli flakes n gave it a shake. Carefully chucked it into the deep fat fryer to cook! lol!

I cut my courgettes into strips and covered them in the rest of the stuff too and deep fried them! Was damn tasty! :D

And Jim.... I've just had an awful thought!

I stopped eating cheese, but I've been devouring oopsie rolls like my life depended on it. They're laced with cream cheese. Do you think its the cream cheese?

Oopsie wise, I must eat about 250g cream cheese a week?!?!?! I'll cry a little if its the oopsies :(

Back