ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Lol! My bf thought two rats would be an appropriate amount, but I got 4! And then I "accidentally" ended up with another two a few months ago.

But I've decided 6 is an optimum number, boy rats get stinky! lol!

But you should definitly get ferrets! If I didnt have rats, I'd get some ferrets - you can take them for walks like puppies :D

Don't they go up trouser legs and bite?! Lol ... Morning Claire :)

lol! Nah, wear skinny jeans! ;)

Morning. My WI today and I lost 1lb. I put on 4 last week, and lost a whole 1lb this week! Ah well, I have to remember that eating s**** all week is a bad plan!

Although, on the plus side, I know have a rough idea of how much weight I'll pile on over christmas and new year! lol!

Yeah. Apparently chinese buffet, domino's pizza, cheesecake and pringles arnt "diet" food. Who'd have thought! lol!

lol! I have a friend who says "its not junk food if its got veg in it"

Morning Claire ... if my menu was the same as yours I'd have put masses of weight on so congrats on such a relatively small gain...
:)
Seeing as breathing Clacton's sea air put on 2lbs - and I did loads of walking too! then heaven can only guess at the damage a turkey and veg will do to me this Christmas!! lol

Enjoy the weekend! :)

Morning Claire, presents for pets, you're all mad :)

Evening! This is just a passing visit today - been off sick from work and feel awful. The bf came home from work early today and has been taking care of me. Feel really sick. I wont go into detail tho! I'm good that way! lol!

Hope you feel better soon Claire
Xx

Morning Claire... Hope you're a bit better today :)

Morning Claire, what no details! That's not like you

Back