ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Lainey, we used to cook the same thing for all, I'd have more vegg instead of the potato/rice/pasta element love

Damn, got my threads confused. Morning Claire :)

Hehe! Is that an age thing, Jim?! :p

Morning! :D

Afternoon my lovely!

Today I had a crispy chocolate shake - it reminded me of coco puffs, but it was certainly too watery for me as a shake, but I think it would make a nice sticky pudding with a bit of water and zapped in the micro for a few seconds til it went warm and gooey!

I'm drinking a bovril at the moment (not really allowed but its 10calories and 1.4g carbs, so I'm allowing myself one!) and I've got a cafe latte shake for later on.

I'm going to have cottage pie and cajun spiced courgettes done in my health grill for dinner, and then I'll try the muesli bar later on with a coffee!

Whats the menu for you today? Steak and mayo? Or is that just what I want!?! lol!

Evening claire. Yuk to bovril though - mum never understood the difference and use to give me bovril sandwiches when the marmite ran out - ughh!
:) xx

lol! Yuck to the marmite!!! :p

Cant say I've ever tried bovril in a sandwich. I did think that perhaps a spoonful of it added to my cottage pie sachet might be quite nice tho!

Thanks hunni!

I'm looking forward to being skinny lol! :)

Morning Claire, I like Marmite :D can't say I've ever had a bovril toastie though

You sound like you're in the zone Claire!! Well done on the focus! Xx

I like marmite and bovril - the chickens have marmite sarnies for treats :)

I'm still trying to find a shake, currently got a maximuscle cookies and cream tub in a shopping basket! Just worried it is going to taste pants!

Back