ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Morning Claire, 6lbs is awesome well done.

Think you've made the right decision on the cat. It will be sad and you'll miss her you're just thinking of her. She's probably a cat that needs to be the only one.

Morning sweetie

FAB news on the loss, that is brilliant - and such a boost! :) And on getting a cleaner - life's too short to be scrubbing floors!

So sorry to hear about Kisaki, you have tried your best but sometimes cats do refer their own company - Orbit is the same, she goes berserk when one of the neighbourhood cats tried to make friends through the window.

Morning Claire! Stunning loss!! Well done! You must feel so chuffed! Love the sound of a cleaner... Such bliss! And you are doing the best think for the kitties - its hard to do but sounds like the right solution xxx

Cheers guys. As always, you all say the right things :)

I'm feeling quite good about the kitties. Kisaki will be much happier being the centre of attention, and Yoda, well, she's just Yoda. I'll miss her tho.

Got a quote back from one cleaning company, waiting on another couple and hopefully get someone started next Thursday :)
Sooooo looking forward to it. Cant say Michael is as excited as I am about having a cleaner, but he's just thinking of the expense. Not that he's paying a penny of it, so not sure what his issue is!

He does work 5/7 on rotating shifts tho, so maybe having a cleaner over on his day off will spur him to find a mon-fri 9-5 job! :p

Todays dilemma.....

Do I pay a late exam entry fee of £200 to sit my ACCA F1 paper on the 20th of June 2012, OR, do i hold off and book my exams for papers F1, F2 & F3 in December 2012 and pay an early booking fee in December of £180 for all three?

I'm genuinly unsure. My credit card eagerly awaits your suggestions.

If it were me, I'd wait til December ;) ...what are you studying ClaireCat?

Association of Chartered Certified Accountants papers... all 14 of them....

*yawn* lol!

Good luck on the ACCA exams Claire - I only managed level one as that side of my brain is almost non existent! lol

If you feel prepared for it then fine otherwise I'd wait xx

My new cleaner or rather, housekeeper (I know, housekeeper! check me out!) is coming round on Thursday so we can meet and hopefully I'll get her started next week! She'll do my dishes, washing, ironing and cleaning! I mean, I could marry her!!!!

Going to start on once a fortnight, but might bump her up to once a week if I think I can afford it! Hell, she can move in! lol!

Im all excited :D

That's so brilliant Claire, you won't believe how good it feels to walk in after a hard day and know everything is done! :D

I have a lady come in 3 hours a fortnight - if I could afford it, I'd have her here every day :)

You diary cracks me up Claire!!! Always makes mine laff.....:)

Well done on the fab loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You diary cracks me up Claire!!! Always makes mine laff.....:)

Well done on the fab loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOL! Cheers hunni!

I'm at work today. I swear I didnt see one person today until I got on the bus. I swear I saw some tumble weed go passed tho. On the plus side, this is my last 5 day working week until the 11th of June! :D

I'm off every Wednesday and Friday until the 1st for my ACCA lectures, and then I'm not back at work until Thursday the 7th because its my sisters 30th and we're away to Edinburgh for a couple of days over the Jubilee (my sis bday is the same day).

GOOD TIMES!!!!! :D

Good on you for pushing on with the qualifications, I am as allergic to study as I am to children lol xx

Oh I'm highly allergic to children. I can sometimes take quite a sever allergic reaction to adults aswell!.

And Suzie... my boss gives us the bank holiday at the end of the month. Personally I think we should get both.

Evening Claire - i'm allergic to kids too - makes it tricky with my 7 and 3/4 year old in the house:D
Xx

Evening Claire... Loving the housekeeper! I might have to marry one too!!

And good luck with the ACCA! Xx

Well, for those of you not on my facebook....

I finished work at 5pm, waited for 15mins, in the rain, for a bus home - soaked (i had my ballet pumps on at work today so needless to say, my feet were squelchy). Now, my bus doesnt take me right home, so I had another 15minute walk in the rain - extra soaking.

I was just about at my flat when I opened my bag to get my housekeys and...... yup, left them in the house!!!! Fan*y.

Got someone to let me in the close and I stood in the hall for half an hour moping about feeling like an idiot - a frozen soaking idiot.

My mate Alastair drove down from his flat and rescued me. Took me to his and loaned me a pair of his combats and some socks and stuck my trousers and shoes on the radiator to dry!! I looked rather stunning with a pair of combats, 5 inches too short for my legs and a couple of sizes too big on the waist! But hell, I was dry!!!

It eventually stopped raining and my clothes dried, so I wandered back to the house after my OH got in from work, like a muppet.

The moral of the story is.... DONT MAKE CLAIRE WORK ON A BANK HOLIDAY!!!

Back