ClaireL second chance diary

Oooo, you must let us know how they taste! Jx

Tried the Sharon fruit- I quite liked them- they were quite sweet but I personally couldn't taste caramel, wasn't sure if I should eat the skins so had it with a spoon just chopped the top off and scooped the flesh out like it was a boiled egg!!

Dinner last night was pasta with ham, mushrooms and red pepper in a tomato based sauce, grated parmesan (part HEA as only had 1 cup of tea with milk all day)

synnage quite low so that is very good - 3 syns total for day

Extra Easy again today but am not feeling hungry whatsoever at the minute

Toast (HEB) with lurpak lighter spreadable 2 syns and ham for breakfast

Still not thinking of lunch and it's 1.20 here - that's not like me!!

Dinner: have a load of tiny potatoes so will make something with these to use them up - not sure what though!!!

Bit of a funny day so far really - not really 'here' if you know what I mean..... think an early night is on the cards!

Well done on the low syn day.
Is saw some Sharon fruit in the supermarket today but they didn't look too appetising! I decided to opt for melon and kiwis instead.
Have a good day x

I am in the office today, up a tad late so missed breakfast and I have forgot my lunch :doh:

fortunately I did bring my fruit, so have had a banana and a plum but I have got to say - I AM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today is STARVE day - but should be extra easy!!

Breakfast: Nada

Snack: banana and plum

Lunch: was just nasty suprise when I opened my bag and realised that lunch was not there!! would have relished the fruit if I had known it was all that was on offer today

Have had a coffee made with milk though so that's my HEA done

Dinner: haven't got anything planned but have fresh meats and veggies in - picking youngest up from after school football at 5.30 so.......the question is can I stay in control until I am home and make something SW friendly?? Don't hold your breath!!!!

Am going to browse the recipes now just to torture myself a little bit more:eek:

Morning!

Can you get these in Austria?

image-300919125.jpg

Absolutely delicious... And free!!!

Hi Jane, not seen those around but it doesn't mean they don't exist!! - will keep my eyes open to see if I can find them :p

Not been on minis for a few days - things a bit crazy at work and also at home - just so busy busy busy!!

As far as SW goes I have been fairly good, but not 100%, but as I am in the office for the next 2 weeks I will be able to plan and keep to plan much better (as what I bring for lunch will be my only option so I will stick to plan and also no biscuits / cheese etc readily available here:D - I'm hoping to report a good 2 weeks)

today is green

Brealkfast: banana, yogurt, bread (HEB) with butter 2 syns

Lunch: egg and cress sandwich (HEB) 1 syn for mayo (ELF), plums x2, sharon fruit

Dinner: veg fried rice, mushy pea curry with quorn pieces

HEA: Milk in drinks

Extra easy again

Boiled egg for breakfast

Lunch: ham and tomato sandwich HEB and 1 syn for mayo, plums and Sharon fuitt

Dinner: pork schnitzel (mine without breadcrumb so really just flattened pork) with roast potato (SW style) and salad

Baby bel cheese x1 and milk for HEA

Today is extra easy again

Breakfast: yogurt and stewed plums 2syns

Lunch: salad with feta HEA 2syns for dressing, banana,

Snack: raspberries

Dinner: pasta with meatballs in tomato sauce. Courgette, pepper and red onion and basil side dish for superfree

Food all sounds on track Claire.
I am now addicted to defrosted raspberries - thanks for the idea! I love them in rice pudding or with Total 0% yogurt.
jx

Had garlic bread last night - naughty, naughty but well worth it and very yummy- who knows how many syns as was large-ish slice!!!

Today is another extra easy
Breakfast : stewed plums and yogurt 2 syns

Lunch: ham salad sandwich, banana, satsuma

Dinner: chicken curry and rice 2 syns

And it"s Friday!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!

Hi diary- I am back on board now- promise! Have been caught up with work issues- my job is being relocated to India so I have to find another position in the company or I am out in my ear come Feb. I have been feeling really stressed which is not like me and I just couldn't think about food planning etc at all as my brain has been spinning with thought of what I can do for work! OH is saying to take some time out and relax but I really do like to work and earn a bit if cash for myself don't know where this comes from - but it is really important to me. I have a few applications in at work and will look outside the company if nothing comes up from them- the surprise has worn off now so I think I am in a place to start again with the SW plan. So here we go

Sunday:
Breakfast- bacon, 1 grilled tomato, mushrooms and egg. 1 slice bread toasted HEB

Hi lovelies thanks for the support, situation is what it is so I am not going to stress anymore. Need to be back on the SW train big style so any help and advice very very welcomed

Yesterday lunch was noodles with vegetables (wok stir fry frozen veg) thrown in and dinner was pulled pork, Mexican rice and salad, did have 3 glasses of wine too but that is it on the drinks front for November!!

Today is EE and I am in the office so have brought banana and vanilla yogurt for breakfast and a bread roll HEB with egg mayo (1syn for ELF mayo) tomato, cucumber and red pepper. Have also brought 2 satsumas as snackage

Dinner not yet decided but it is something with chicken. I'll update later.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. It's cold, dark and wet here - hope you have better conditions where you are

Back