Claire's Atkins yummy diary

Dinner sounds delish!

But your OH is right, focus on getting better then get back on the wagon - mind you, with that meal, you're still on it :)

Hello!! Just stumbled across your diary and thought I'd say hi!
Sorry to hear you are feeling ill. I hope you feel better soon.
X

Thanks guys ;)

Still not feeling great but did make it to work - not sure if manage all day. Keeping dosed up with 100% Atkins food, carbs were 60g of which 42g was medicine!!
Been a week since switched from vlcd to Atkins and have gained 1/2 lb - happy with that considering the switch and medicine!
Onwards and downwards :) x

I think half a pound gain is good and I'm sure that will fall off when you stop the medicine. I hope you feel completely better soon x

Feeling a bit better tonight, just had a yum dinner of gammon steak, slice of cheese melted on then a fried egg all served with asparagus :)

Have a mushroom and asparagus quiche in oven for brekkies, going to experiment with making mim, oopsies and flax porridge over next few days as need some variety as hubbie and I are looking like eggs lol

Hope everyone's well xx

Gladur feelin abit better hun :)

Meals sound good!!

Haha well I think I should of turned Into a mushroom by now!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made quiche, mim, cheesecake cupcakes and porridge (hubbie eating my attempt but wanted to make sure it works as don't have time to mess up in the mornings lol

All turned out yummy. In my flax porridge I stirred 1 tbsp Choc whey protein and is so good :)

Ohhh the cheesecakes are so good, creamy too. Should kill my hubbies need for sweet food!!

Thanks to all for your amazing recipes xx

Glad you like them! I find with daily flax porridge I never really think about having anything else sweet.

Busy evening getting ready to go away tomorrow morning to Hastings for weekend visiting hubbies daughters and grandkids - delivering Xmas & birthday pressies.
Have made a big quiche, chicken thighs, low carb sausage to take. When were there will buy salad and finest colslaw. We have a fridge in car to take it with us - can't think of finding a restaurant to eat tomorrow night due to flippin Xmas parties lol but all good as I can stay in control :)

Today's food:
B - ham, mushroom and asparagus quiche
L- salad, salmon and avocado
D - pork belly and cauli purée
S- cheese string, pork scratchings and jelly & cream

Food all sounds delicious. Have a nice time in Hastings,,, my Aunt lives in Battle and I always like visiting there x

Finally chilling in hotel room, busy day spent playing with grandkids! Got a bouquet of flowers and pictures from them - bless them :) still seems strange being called nannie when not even 40 but hey get to enjoy them with energy to keep up with them lol

Food today was good considering being offered Choc non stop :)

B - Ham and mushroom quiche
L - same as above
D - chicken thighs, cheese and salad followed by sf jelly and ice cream
S - pork scratchings

Hope everyone's had a good Saturday xx

How's your weekend going? I love Hastings/St Leonards - that's where I hope to move :)

And am loving the idea of a fridge in your car! :D

ladyfelsham said:
How's your weekend going? I love Hastings/St Leonards - that's where I hope to move :)

And am loving the idea of a fridge in your car! :D

On our way home now, journey is about 2:30 without traffic so fingers crossed home at a good time, hubbie and I really want a hot meal lol ..., popped to asda on way out and got some steak, garlic butter and mushrooms :) will be yum

Had a lovely weekend thanks, like it so much more in summer when can go to seafront or Alexandra Park but it was too cold yest!! Def get slim living there with all the flippin hills ;)

We've stuck fully on plan whole weekend, this morn we had quiche I'd brought with us and tea with alpro milk. The fridge is fab, got it when we started taking out caravan abroad as we can keep drinks in it but now use it an awful lot over here. It plugs into cigarette 12v power but also has a 3 pin plug cable :)

Xmas pressies all delivered :) and brought most of my son and hubbies gifts. My son stayed at home this weekend for the first time ever, been on contact with him and neighbours there if problems and his nan. He's got on really well so don't think they'll be any shocks when I get home. He's even put up some Xmas decorations apparently oh and he's hoovered and polished - I'm one very lucky proud mum :)

X

Back