Claire's back on track eatingness..

British_Claire_84

Gold Member
I first started losing weight back in Feb this year when i lost 3 stone in 3 months on CD. I then for various reasons moved over to the low carb way of life and lost another 1.5 stone. I moved over to SW about a month ago ish due to needing to reintroduce the carbs in a sensible fashion otherwise i'd just go mad. My mum joined SW about 3 weeks beforehand and seemed to be doing well so i borrowed her books and started myself keeping an open mind but not paying for the meetings. The first week or so went fine but then i was naughty for a while. I'm now roughly what my ticker says weight wise and want to lose some more before Christmas gets here... I'm very new to the SW way of life!!

Today - EE -

B. 2 x toast (B), marg (1.5)
1 x banana, 1 x mullerlight

D. Tesco healthy living tomato cuppa soup (4)
1 x apple

T. Chicken breast wrapped in lean bacon n baked,
Baked courgette, onion n sweet potato, fry light (1)
VLF salad cream (1)

SS milk in drinks (A)

7.5 syns so far, will probably have a mug of horlicks light malt choc for supper in bed later (3)

10.5 including the drink..

Still a tad peckish after tea though.. hmm..

To finish last night's menu off -

1 x mullerlight
1 x banana
2 x eggs scrambled together with beansprouts, bacon trimmed of fat and 1 x onion chopped up. Random i know.

Today - EE

B. 1 x Banana chopped into mullerlight yoghurt

D. Sweet potato par boiled in strips then baked in fry light (1)
Chicken breast chunks stirfried with fry light (1), mixed vegs, half sachet blue dragon spicy tomato sauce (3.5)
Dollop ketchup (1)

T. 2 x bread (B), marg (1.5), ham
1 x banana, 1 x pear, 1 x apple, 1 x mullerlight yoghurt

SS milk in drinks (A)

8 syns so far

Hi just passing through and wanted to let you know that frylight is syn free so I'm not sure why you're counting it at 1 syn a time?

Back