<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

I have to find my thing :) to keep my hands busy with ..... im not that creative i might just have to have my kindle in my hand at all times

Gurrrr. Feel so sick, feel like im drunk, but obviously havent been drinking. At least i know ill be in ketosis soon, this is how ive always felt before and its the worst bit. Im all shaky and sore and feel seasick :-( at least in the morning ill have a pink ketostick and not have belly hunger any more!

Just got up for a wee and right enough, no nausea now and a pink peestick! Hurray! Do you all have that, where u physically feel the change in yr body as it goes into ketosis? X

not got there yet - will let you know :)

Please do! I felt awful just before, like drunk and sick and sore headed but just came to bed, lay down and came on here to stop the "i i eat something ill feel better" urges, and literally after about 90 mins itd eased off enough to get up and i feel fine now. Very strange. So if u feel truly awful, wait it out and see, worked for me this time!

clairem87 said:
Just got up for a wee and right enough, no nausea now and a pink peestick! Hurray! Do you all have that, where u physically feel the change in yr body as it goes into ketosis? X

When I did Atkins I always knew when I was in ketosis from the gross breath, insane thirst, headache, nausea and of course pink pee stick!! Can't wait to see my stick turn! Found some today in the cupboard...

Im terrible, i nick them from the ward when my son is in hospital! In my defense though we were in an isolation room so everything like that gets disposed of so as not to pass infection to the next patient, So technically im reducing nhs wastage! Xxx

Like your style .. Doing your bit :)

Either that or people like me are the reason the nhs is in crisis :p prefer my first thought on it tbh!

I'm sure good old number 10 is to blame for the bigger picture... I'm with you with your first reason lol

Feeling all reflective.

2011 has seen,

My son continue his brave fight against leukaemia.
Settled into our new home.
Moved back in with the kids' dad.
Death of my best friends daughter (rest in peace beautiful girl)
Death of my brother in law (rest in peace Jamie)
Lewis starting nursery
Arran getting, bigger, cheekier, naughtier and am more in love with my littlest boy then ever.
Gained 3 stone .
Raised £1700 for children with cancer UK

2012 will see,

My boy win his brave fight against leukaemia.
My youngest start nursery
Me getting engaged again
Lose 7 stone
My biggest boy will start school.
I will raise £2000 for children with cancer UK.

Roll on 2012, me and my lil family are gunna take you on!!!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Lots of Love to all.... look forward to travelling this road to success together xx

Thanks lovely ladies! We will all get where we want be :)

You can do it claire we are all here for you 100% xx

You are going to have a fab 2012 hunni, you are one inspirational lady too xx

Thank you all :-D <3

Oh jeez, cooking oven chips for the kids and good god, they smell amazing!!! Have has my 2nd shake, banana, and as lovely as it was, it wasnt quite chips with salt and vinegar!!

Oh the vinegar on hot chips... goes right up your nose... I just had leek and potato soup... lovely but not quite enough lol

Back